Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Recurrence in lymph nodes

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @sallylovestosing Grrrrr!!!! totally understandable, you have every right to be sad, frightened and even angry! When do you see your Oncologist? just remember as you have already done, deep breath and only 1 step at a time, I know its hard, but hang in there. Hugs M x
  • pammiesyd
    pammiesyd Member Posts: 69
    Oh Sally, such horrible news. I feel so sorry for you and your family. Do you have a plan yet for what happens next?

Many hugs and best wishes.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @sallylovestosing
    My thoughts and prayers go to you.

Just know that someone far from you is thinking of you.
    Warm Kimberley wishes to you 

Annie
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Dear oh dear! Willing you along for a positive appointment with the Oncologist .
    Deep breaths, baby steps
    Take care
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Shit!  Not what you wanted to hear.  Thinking of you.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,370
    Not what you want at all. But as everyone says, one step at a time. You can cover a lot of ground one step at a time. Best wishes for your appointment. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,374
    @sallylovestosing Sending prayers and huge hugs your way. 
  • Belgrave14
    Belgrave14 Member Posts: 30
    I was hoping your news would be good, so sorry it wasn’t xx
  • Michele B
    Michele B Member Posts: 136
    @sallylovestosing, so very sorry that you have had this tough news. It is very understandable that you are worried and scared, any of us would be but just know that we are all here to support you. Very best wishes with your appointment. 
    Michele xx
  • Shakalker
    Shakalker Member Posts: 84
    @sallylovestosing Big hugs xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Well bugger!! I am so sorry it is not the news you wanted. I like your heading into battle analogy. Hang in there and know we are all heading on to the battle field with you. 
    Paula xxxx
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    I think everyone else has said it all

Thinking of you
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    No words. I'm glad you have a very early oncology appointment so not too much waiting.