Hair today...

Options

Comments

• Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel , hi chemo buddy, mine is soooo curly. I had my second hair cut earlier this week. It's the strangest thing, but I love the fact I can wash and wear . It still grows faster on the top and is thicker and wirey. Yet it is fine and dandelionesque (new word) above my ears and at the nape of my neck. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Wow!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Finch ditto - sounds like we have exactly the same hair. I’m adopting dandelionesque- love it  <3
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Au natural
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    I actually like this white streak. It is quirky
  • kmakm
    Options
    Ooh yes, I do too @Blossom1961!
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    Thanks K, I didn’t have any white and only five strands of grey before chemo and wasn’t sure how It was going to grow back. So far, I love the colouring. Even the grey is marbled in.

• Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Hi there - this is my regrowth.  Last TC chemo was 1st november.  I have very short dark hark covered by long white cobwebs!  Going away 12th March and will be getting a trim.  So looking forward to normality.  J.
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    We are getting there J. I wonder how many other people outside of this forum take pictures of the top of their head. 😂😂
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Or boobs  ;)
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    I am going to my hairdresser tomorrow for advice on what to do with my hair for a wedding I am attending on Saturday. My hair is very soft but super determined and goes in every direction. Gel doesn’t stand a chance. Unless I shear it I think I am stuck with it as is. Maybe I should buy a Big butterfly and plonk it on top!
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    @Blossom1961 @Harvey1903 you’ve made me giggle tonight!

top of head and side - it’s been an interesting trip back to natural  I need a cut desperately 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Sarnicad Looks great! So elegant.
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Short and pure white girls.  Sorry about the pic and just the worst selfie taker.
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    Actually @kitkatb That is a gorgeous shot.