• Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    You ladies all look beautiful 💜
    @Sarnicad your hair is thriving!! 
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Thanks for that @Blossom1961 I hate taking selfies though for sure.  I love your white streak as well. That is weird isn't it.   Pot luck with what happens when it starts to grow back.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Just back from my hairdresser. She loves my hair and told me to just embrace it for the wedding on Saturday. Okay
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    You are rocking the look @Blossom1961   Enjoy the wedding and the odd glass of bubbly. xo
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    You look lovely @Blossom1961! Your eyes are beautiful, you've really made them pop with your make-up. Go with confidence you spunk!
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Options
    That’s a great shot Kitkat.
    How do I attach a picture to these posts, can anyone help?
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Shellshocked2018_ When you type in the field there is a row of symbols above. B for bold, the emoji menu etc. The last one, a landscape picture of mountains, is what you need to click on to attach an image. I do this on my phone. So I tap on 'choose files' and select an image from my phone's gallery.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    I don’t know what the hell is going on with my body hair. After chemo it grew back so fast, thick and coarse. After awhile it slowed down completely so I hardly had to shave and now it’s back to weed whacker status!!  Stupid hormones!!
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel After spending the last year barely having to shave at all it seems my hair follicles have recovered. I am back to having to shave my legs and armpits regularly. Damn! One side effect I wouldn't have minded lingering.
  • Doin'it
    Options
    Me too @kmakm
  • Doin'it
    Options
    Had my first hair trim yesterday ☺️
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Doodoo Exciting! Are you pleased with the result?