I'm Baaaack!!!

Options
AllyJay
AllyJay Member Posts: 945
edited October 2018 in General discussion
WARNING:  This post contains an image that may be triggering to some members - BCNA

Hi there all you folks who have been asking after me and who have sent messages. Well...that was fun!!!. Nineteen days in the slammer. a week of which was in ICU. The aneurysm was safely clipped and after a bit of drama with my BP and maintaining the balance between the risk of a brain bleed, versus another pulmonary embolism, I am finally home. A bit buggered and bruised, as you can see, but at least I'm back to my beloved knitting, and with babies galore, all baking in various family members' tummies, I'd better get a crack on. Onwards and upwards...
Tagged:

Comments

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Crumbs! Thank goodness you are here to tell the tale. How do these things happen!  The very thought sends shivers! 
    Best wishes 
    Click clack
    Take care 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    So glad to hear that you're okay and back home!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Welcome back ..... golly gosh!  Well done YOU!   xxx
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Glad you are home, and that all is well now. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    My goodness you are one tough cookie. Let's hope that's jolly well the end of your bad run. Rest well my naughty knitter. K xox
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    Glad you’re home and feeling better
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    All the best for a speedy recovery ! You are certainly a tough cookie !
    Best wishes  ,take it easy  knit on ……..
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Holy Toledo! That's some facelift! Welcome back and stay out of the slammer in future. Xxxx
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Welcome back xoxo
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi @AllyJay,
    your sense of humour is the thing I love most about you, {is that politically correct!} you have been through the mill and back again, I just hope that if I were in your position, I would be able to come through it as well as you have, and yes, I know, I bet there have been bad days as well, your such a trooper!! look forward to some more pics of you and what you are up to!!
    wendy55
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    OMG  @AllyJay,      Welcome back.  What a trooper alright.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.   xox
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 79
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    I have a chemo treatment buddy whose friend knitted her this fantastic beanie. It has hair rollers sewn all over it. Looks fantastic. Start knitting alleyjay