A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Comments

• Sue_w
    Sue_w Member Posts: 123

• Sue_w
    WTF! Cut my long hair short, waiting for the time it falls out, (any day now).
    My thought process was, "If it's going, it's going on my terms!"
    Not had any rainfall of short spikey hair yet, but, and here is the rub, went to the loo and half my pubes are falling out!
    Did not expect that!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 8,040
    Oh dear!!  I hope you don't walk round the house in the nick, @Sue_w .... you'll be leaving a trail!!   ;) 

LOL.  He's a keeper @AllyJay xx.  

• arpie
    OH, how I wish THIS was available sometimes .....

May be an image of text that says FUCK OFF SPRAY Keeps fuckwits away for up to 4 hours FREEDOM FRAGRANCE Aroma Mist with Essential Oils
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 848

• arpie
    OMG!  Sun shining thru the mouth of a cave was NOT my first thought ......

May be an image of tree body of water and nature
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 967
    @arpie the sun wasnt what I thought you were posting.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 957
    Maybe it's a sunbeam from the sunrise...the 'Morning Glory' perhaps?
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,429
    Sorry but OMG spat my green tea all over the screen glad I didn't open it at work 
  • arpie
    hahaha - that is SOOOOO Funny, @SoldierCrab LOL.  xxx. Pretty sure I did similar when I first saw it!  LOL

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 848

• Sue_w
    I was brushing my teeth in my oversized dressing gown and looked in the mirror, had to laugh at what I saw. I raced out to the lounge room, grabbing a light blub on the way to stand in front of my hubby, "Hey Bill, who do I look like?" I asked as I shoved the light bulb in my mouth and puffed up my cheeks, doing my best Uncle Fester imitation.
    Chemo may have taken my hair but it can't take my sense of humour!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,466
    @Sue_w  I did that and posted it on facebook but everyone told me off. I am so happy someone else thinks it is funny