A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    hahaha - ain't that the truth!??

• arpie
    Options
    Yep - that'd help with me serving up my meal portions .....

May be an image of text that says portion size your you Galtill Dont over this section CARBS PROTEIN fat Chocolate doesnt count and fucker and remember pizza and go easy the nuts and bread re the enemy fuckingcheese cheese uv Fill with shit load of veg you are VEG of being fat cunt and no this does sick v  not include potatoes nok INAPPROPRIATE Jnok azis sonod Giltlo
  • arpie
    Options
    I remember this one from last year ...... VERY good and to the point!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnBtOPUMyqU
  • Sue_w
    Sue_w Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Poor fish, and we think we live with stress...

• Sue_w
    Options
    And a birthday present idea for that special man in your life...
  • Sue_w
    Options
    ok last one for today...

• Sue_w
    Options
    Was just doing online groceries, saw "Womens Hair Removal" category - Thought, 'Nope, don't need that, I got chemo! The ultimate hair remover!!!'
  • Sue_w
    Options
    @Locksley LOL No one told me about the fun of buying eyebrow stencils I need all the help I can get drawing them on or I'll end up looking like bozo the clown!
  • Sue_w
    Options

• Sue_w
    Options
    I love these!
  • arpie
    Options
    Apparently a previous post on the AI and Side effects group on FB had upset some people so was deleted ..... I thought this was hilarious and GOOD ON HER!!  Maybe it should go on the Sex Podcast from the other day??

It looks like Coconut Oil is ‘the good oil’! ;) 

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    @MotherOfCats ...Hopefully we won't have someone peering over the tops of their bifocals, taking a swoon, reaching for their sal volatile, taking a sniff, recovering somewhat enough to retrieve their whiteout pen which is stuck in their hair bun, and censoring some of these funnies. After all...as in the Little Britain series..."We're Laaaadies"...not.
  • Sue_w
    Options
    Learning to draw your eyebrows after chemo...
    (No, not me, a mum from the UK, who is now a Tic Toc sensation)