Article - Memory loss following breast cancer treatment

Options

Comments

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @kmakm if I had to write a response here, I could just put DITTO to your above post, word for word 100% what's going on for me too. Will we even remmeber meeting each other next week? :dizzy:

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @JJ70 Actual LOL here!
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @kmakm...ahh me too...snort laughing - Snaughling!

Yes and then this happened........... :#
  • kmakm
    Options
    @JJ70 Stop it! You're killing me!  :D
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    @kezmusc I feel like giving you a big hug. As far as your hubby goes, I’m sure you could have called him something worse
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Luckily my partner has the same name as two of my formers. Weird, but convenient. Unfortunately I still called him by my son's fathers name a few weeks ago--the one rogue moniker in 20 years. Awkward, but he was OK; he's seen me say and do stranger things lately.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Cruel irony of that is when I was trying to apply for disability due mostly to this cognitive issue the interviewer asked heaps of stuff and I just couldn't remember enough to answer. It is really hard to use your brain to fight for a disability pension when your brain IS the issue.
    My most annoying thing is someone told me to use a simple uni knot to tie a fishing line. I got a knot book, I watched videos time and time again. Followed along and successfully tied the knot a few times. Next day I went to tie the uni knot and it is completely gone from my brain. Grrrrrr!
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    The higher you fly, the further you fall @AllyJay. The more you had, the more you lose. Maybe it's proportional--perhaps the average loss is ?% That would mean the thing that is most important suffers most. It's a shit of a disease. Mxx
  • kmakm
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @Fletch. I hope tomorrow is better. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Oh @arpie - I think that's going on the fridge!