Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,576
    Options
    hahaha

May be an image of text that says CAUTION MEN AT WORK Women work all the time they dont need to put up signs
  • arpie
    Options
    I'm at 69, so just up the road from me too!!  ;) 

May be an image of text that says SEXAT AT 73 73 I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox informing me that I can have sex at 73 Im so happy because I live at number 71 So its not too far to walk home home afterwards And its the same side of the street Idont even have tocross the road
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    May be an image of text that says COULD BE A LONG XMAS EVE r
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,121
    Options
    Blossom - SO on trend!
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Options
    I'm waiting for us all to have qr codes at home when we are eventually allowed visitors to the home.
  • arpie
    Options
    I don't think the QR codes will EVER go away - even if 100% vaccination rates were reached. :( 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    @Locksley The residents in over 50's village have to have their visitors QR into their homes. They are in detached houses so do not share space with their neighbours.

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 702
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    Follow me for more Housekeeping Tips .....

May be an image of one or more people and text that says TODAYS HOUSEKEEPING TIP Always keep several get well cards on the mantel That way if unexpected theyll guests arrive think you ve been sick and unable to clean
  • Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555
    Options
    @rpie I don't need to do that, as we can't have visitors into the house due to covid.  :)  Sometimes we just have to look at the little blessings that come with not being allowed visitors into our homes for the time being.  
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,121
    Options
    @arpie
    when I got back home after my last surgery I spent  a lot of time in my pyjamas .
    When the doorbell rang ( delivery , meter reader etc) I would say “ sorry about the pyjamas I have just got out of hospital”.
    After 4 weeks my husband said “ isn’t that excuse wearing a bit  thin”?
  • arpie
    Options
    Milk it for all it's worth, I reckon @Julez1958 ;) 

• arpie
    Options
    OMG ... that's a big fat YES for all 6 of them!!

May be an image of text that says THINGS IM GREAT AT 1 Forgetting someones name 10 seconds after they tell me 2 Buying produce and throwing it away 2 weeks later 3 Digging through the trash for a box threw away because forgot the directions 4 Making plans And then immediately regretting making plans 5 Leaving laundry in the dryer and then turning dewrinkle 6 Calculating how much sleep will get if fall asleep now womenafter50com