Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,577
    Options
    Probably on here before - but this brought a smile to my dial!  LOL

May be an image of 2 people and text that says Im really in the mood for a Quickie Its pronounced Quiche shared by womenafter50facebook
  • arpie
    Options
    Aint THAT the truth, @iserbrown!!  I had 10 years of it, before being diagnosed with BC - so getting a double dose!    grrrr

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    I have not done this but have automatically put my arm out to help someone up a step !

• arpie
    Options
    May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says They say you are only as old as you feel Well I feel like was exhumed from the Egyptian tombs slept wrong woke up tired fell down a flight of stairs stubbed my toe and landed in poison ivy FML womenafter50com
  • arpie
    Options
    If only it was this easy!  ;) 

May be an image of food and text that says How to burn thousands of calories in just a few minutes Aimehon
  • arpie
    Options
    Sounds right to me!

May be a cartoon of text that says WELL AFTER JUST A WEEK AT HOME IVE OME UP WITH A OMPREHENSINE LIST ON HOW TO DO THINGS MORE EFFICIENTLY AROUND HERE HONEY 00 THe REAL REASON MANY MEN DONT LIVE LONG AFTER RETIRING LARRYS FUNNY POSTINGS
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @arpie, the best way to deal with that is just "wonderful, go for it. I can retire now." My sisters husband early in their marriage went outside where she was hanging up washing and began to instruct her on the way it should be done. She dropped what she was doing and told him he was welcome to it, then she went inside. He NEVER tried anything like that again.
  • arpie
    Options
    WAY TO GO, @Blossom1961!!   I HATE the way hubby hangs out the washing (not that he does it now) .... and often went out afterwards & 'rehung' it!  LOL. And I am NOT a perfectionist ...... but if you hang it 'right' you don't have to iron it ;) 
  • arpie
    Options
    hahaha

May be an image of text that says Anybody have an owners manual for a husband Mines making a whining sound
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    less one day because this was posted in the USA
    May be an image of text that says HOW long To Christmas right now 3Months Months 12 12Weeks Weeks 91 Days Days
  • arpie
    Options
    aaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!  I'm not ready!!!  LOL Last year it rained & the 2 of us had a picnic on the floor at home! 
  • arpie
    Options
    haha - This would be me ..... Hubby asks often "Where's that cake you made" & I reply "What cake?" 

May be a cartoon of text that says HONEY CAN CANYOU TOAST SOME MUFFINS CERTAINLY HERES CERTANY TO MUFFINS shared by womenafter50com