• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    @arpie I wouldn't be so sure of that
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,576
    Options
    oh dear ......, so that's why I'm on Facebook!  :( 

May be an image of text that says When I was young I decided to go to medical school At the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters PNEIS and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect Those who answered SPINE are doctors today while the rest are on Facebook
  • arpie
    Options
    Oh THIS one tickled my funny bone ....
    May be an image of text that says CABLE REPAIRMAN WAS ON THE STREET AND ASKED ME WHAT TIME IT WAS I TOLD HIM BETWEEN 8AM AND 1PM womenafter50com
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of one or more people and text that says BRAIN FOG DAY REMINDERS Electrical appliances work best if turned on Children and pets need to be fed Coffee makers need water added That alarm you set meant something Yes your keys are somewhere You do need to write it down Check your phone for appointments Dont rely on your memory its not working Get someone to check your adding up Find out if you took your meds HAVE A NICE DAY
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    hmmmm....
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Arpie  
    AND Me .....
  • arpie
    Options
    TWELVE COMMANDMENTS FOR SENIORS

#1 - Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.
    #2 - “In Style” are the clothes that still fit.
    #3 - You don't need anger management. You need people to stop pissing you off.
    #4 - Your people skills are just fine. It's your tolerance for idiots that needs work.
    #5 - The biggest lie you tell yourself is, “I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it.”
    #6 - “On time” is when you get there.
    #7 - Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it sure does muffle the sound.
    #8 - It would be wonderful if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes, then come out wrinkle-free and three sizes
    smaller?
    #9 - Lately, you've noticed people your age are so much older than you.
    #10 - Growing old should have taken longer.
    #11 - Aging has slowed you down, but it hasn't shut you up.
    #12 - You still haven't learned to act your age and hope you never will.
    . . . And one more:
    “One for the road” means peeing before you leave the house

May be art of 1 person

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Thanks @ChezaH

My five year old grandson has just grasped the function of punchlines in jokes - he’ll like that one! 
  • arpie
    Options
    oooops

May be an image of text that says It turns out that when youre asked who your favorite child is youre expected to pick from your own I know that now
  • arpie
    Options
    And of course, the Great Wall of China was built to keep out the rabbits .....

May be a cartoon of text that says HOW DO THEY KNOW THE LOAD LIMIT ON BRIDGES DAD THEY DRIVE BIGGER AND BIGGER TRUCKS OVER THE BRIDGE UNTIL IT BREAKS LOAD LIMIT 0 LTONS TONS THEN THEY WEIGH THE LAST TRUCK AND REBUILD THE BRIDGE OH I SHOULDVE GUESSED DEAR IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER JUST TELL HIM ME 11-26