Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says THE OLDER I GET THE MORE HAVE IN COMMON WITH COMPUTERS WE BOTH START OUT WITH LOTS OF MEMORY AND DRIVE THEN WE BECOME OUTDATED CRASH UNEXPECTEDLY AND EVENTUALLY HAVE  HAVE OUR PARTS REPLACED K6
  • arpie
    Options
    OMG ..... this is SOOOO TRUE!!  I've been notified that 'something' is arriving ..... but not expecting anything for nearly 4 weeks ....... I wonder what it is??

• arpie
    Options
    Ba BOOOM!!

• ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options

• arpie
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text that says Not sure if I washed the spider down the drain in my shower or if he took one look at me naked and then leapt willingly to his death
  • arpie
    Options

Oh YES - 'Specially the SNEEZING!   LOL

May be a cartoon of text that says I NEVER WISH DEATH UPON ANYONE WHO WRONGS ME DROP BEAR I WISH SUDDEN EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA WHILE STUCK IN TRAFFIC WITH FREQUENT SNEEZES GRUMPY DROP BEAR AUSTRALIAI wwwMythicAustraliacom
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    21 Inspirational Quotes for Women to Get Motivated Everyday
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text that says I havent lost my mind Half of it just wandered off an the other half went to look for ik
  • arpie
    Options
    May be a cartoon of text that says 5 Stages of a Womans Life -To grow up -To fill out -To slim down To hold it in -To hell with it
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text that says My wife yelled from upstairs and asked Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body like someones got a voodo doll of you and theyre stabbing it I replied No She responded How about now
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Types of quiet people  Funny quotes Words Quotes
  • iserbrown
    Options
    79 BEST Funny Jokes in 2021 Easy to Share - for Adults amp Kids
  • arpie
    Options
    I think a few of us could relate to THIS one!!  Check it out ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1ffDWEdeQ