Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Best funny motivational quotes of all time 160 funny inspirational quotes  celebrating life success  Dogtrainingobedienceschoolcom
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Funny inspiring quotes for work Inspirational quotes about work these funny  inspiration flickr  Dogtrainingobedienceschoolcom
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options

• ChezaH
    Options

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Ah, if we were only fractionally as good at following requirements as we are at devising ways around them......
  • ChezaH
    Options

Afraser said:

Ah, if we were only fractionally as good at following requirements as we are at devising ways around them......

Totally agree, I just wish people would get it, keep doing what they are doing and it will not get any better.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Yet they keep blaming the Gov for the spread - when it is the IDIOTS sneaking out that is causing it!   grrrrrrr
  • Afraser
    Options
    Not always sneaking - woman in the supermarket not wearing a mask (we’re in lockdown no 6!) bawled me out when I politely indicated she might move from the middle of the aisle to let me through. Sigh. 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    No photo description available
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    May be an image of text that says Guess who is still open and doing hair nails and brows The Funeral Director You want an appointment Keep going outside

my funnies for today 
  • arpie
    Options
    and for those who can't quite understand the mask issue (often, but not always, men) ....

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    @SoldierCrab, they are good but I reckon the one from @arpie even tops them.
    Maybe that one could be posted around in the supermarkets @Afraser ?
  • Afraser
    Options
    Nice example! I am trying to deal
    with my own anger first. Have to acknowledge that my attitude to others is affected by my anger at what I consider to be selfish stupidity. I don’t want the anger, so I have to eliminate the tendency! 
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says NO SEX AFTER SURGERY A recent article in the San Francisco Examiner reported that Nancy Pelosi has sued Stanford Hospital saying that after her husband had surgery there he lost all interest in sex A hospital spokesman replied Your husband was admitted for cataract surgery All we did was correct his eyesight G RSON ATION SCAL TMMT
  • arpie
    Options
    Follow me for more recipe advice ...

May be an image of text that says A friend suggested putting horse manure on my strawberries Im never doing that again Im going back to whipped cream