Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,599
    Options
  • Sue_w
    Sue_w Member Posts: 123
    Options
    My little silver cat will chase the hose stream but she won't go in the shower. Thats gold!
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    @arpie - that video is priceless.  I have had a cat who would only drink from the running bath tap and one night when I was in the bath (with a good book and a wine) he stepped across onto my tummy !
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,377
    Options
    Neither of my cats will willingly go near rain or the shower but one has taken to peeing over the plug hole in the laundry tub or the bath if he gets caught short and can’t get outside! Certainly much easier to clean and disinfect! 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee ...... it would have been spurted out!

May be an image of text that says I wanted to shave my private area and I used my phone camera as a mirror It all went great until I started getting likes on facebook
  • Sue_w
    Options
    Thanks for the warning @arpie, LOL. You know whatever goes digital never really disappears...  :o  :D
  • arpie
    Options
    Don’t muck with us oldies! 

• arpie
    Options
    Oh dear .... NSW now in hard lockdown til end of Sep :( 

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,377
    Options
    Sympathies but many of us wonder why it has taken so long. 
  • Sue_w
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Yep so many of us in NSW are wondering the same thing! Wish she'd done a hard lockdown earlier before it got so out of control.
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text that says SEX AT AT82 82 I just took a leaflet out of my letterbox informing me that can have sex at 82 Im so very happy because I live at 74 so its not far to walk home afterwards
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text
  • arpie
    Options
    May be a meme of dog and text that says me Sorry I cant go out Im so busy hair up bra off in pjs no mak-up eating snacks reading funny stuff online and totally enjoying the cozy comfort of no demands or noise and happily alone  womenafter50com