Far out this brings it all back

Options
2»

Comments

• mumflo
    mumflo Member Posts: 44
    Options
    Unreal, they made a mistake and I shouldn't have been called in. Results were about as normal as could be for me. Long standing seroma, no new lumps or bumps. I've run the gamut of emotions, from stressed, angry and now just relieved. Have decided to find a new GP I don't think the GP I'm seeing is doing his job as well as he could. Still need to see the breast surgeon for final okay but have compared all the reports and I think I'll be heading back to breastscreen.
    And that rounds out a pretty cruddy week for me. 
    Thank you for the shoulders to cry on. 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @mumflo
    What a huge relief, such great news for you!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Well isn't that just the best news!  Phew what a relief!!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    PHEW!

Yep I'd be changing GPs too...
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    What an unnecessary worry but good news in the end.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    oh what a lot of angst and no need for it..... Sack that GP for putting you through that stress.... 
    HUGS 
    soldiercrab
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    WOO-BLOODY-HOOOO!   Awesome news!  Go & get your new GP & then go out & celebrate the new results, as well! :) 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @mumflo, bugger poo. Here's hoping your night goes quickly, and you have a good consultation tomorrow, and that it does turn into a
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @mumflo , whoops I didn't read the wonderful up to date post that you are all good. Google ' storm in  a teacup ' images - there are some amazing pictures there. Best wishes from jennyss
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    I had an operation go a bit wrong recently (right eye suddenly sightless). All fixed and fine but I felt really angry about it for a few days. Then I just stopped being angry - in even the best ordered world, accidents happen, nobody deliberately tried to harm me, and I was perfectly alright quite soon. Felt much better when I got that that stage. Won't be using that anaesthetist again though
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Good news, Flo. Have wine. Or what ever else floats your boat. Mxx
  • MoiraC
    MoiraC Member Posts: 173
    Options
    @mumflo- great all is good but what unnecessary strain on you. Surely that could have been discussed by phone! I agree a new GP might be in order -best wishes
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Good news, but I can understand you running through the full gamut of emotions.
    Take care
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Oh my...what a horrid 24 hours you've had. So pleased on a positive outcome. X
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Great to hear all ok . I imagine the adrenaline is still in your system and you're all emotional. Stupid GP! Xxxxxxxx