Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Will I see my girls grow up

Options
13»

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    That's all you can do - start the drug and keep in mind how many developments there have been in treatment and results in recent years alone. Just keep looking forward, not back. I hope your ribs at least heal quickly. We will be thinking of you and wishing you well. 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear the outcome but glad you are in this trial which shows great responses and can stop it in it's tracks for years. X
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear your results but Thank goodness you found it when you did love and it’s early stage. But scary as you had no symptoms I bet. I’ve read good things about the trials of that medication and there’s always something new on the horizon with cancer research. Does it mean you’ll need more chemo now too?? . Biggest hug. Margie. Xxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @casgirl123 I'm sorry to hear that but good that it was found and you've got the trial drug.
  • ShazS
    ShazS Member Posts: 131
    Options
    Sorry to hear your news sending you lots of prayers and hugs xx
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hi @casgirl123,

Sorry to hear your news, all the best with your treatment.  Don't hesitate to contact the helpline if you would like to speak with one of our nurses for further information and support on 1800 500 258.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Oh bugger, @casgirl123 You are in my thoughts. Marg
  • Tennille
    Tennille Member Posts: 174
    Options
    So no tumours in your lungs after all?
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    how are you going @casgirl123 have you started on your trial yet ?