A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Options

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Finally some women have found a use for it !!!!!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    20 Best Happy friday humour ideas  friday humor its friday quotes friday  quotes funny
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Oh, that's a good one.  LOL

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,536
    Options
    @June1952 😂😂 about the Charlie comment 😆. 

I personally don’t like the royals at all, especially that pedophile Andrew. He’s probably just the only one who got caught. I don’t like Elizabeth at all. She looks evil 😳. 
  • arpie
    Options
    Lighten up everyone ... this thread IS for the more 'silly/funny/slightly offensive' jokes ..... so some leniency is expected ..... that is why 'some posts may offend' is added to the title! ;)

And I am pretty sure that Charlie DID have his ears pinned way back in his late teens @June1952 ....  Agreed, @FLClover - Andrew is totally creepy!  :( 

hehe, Personally tho, I thought it was hilarious - but, as we all know, I am well known to have a rather quirky sense of humour!!  LOL

take care, peeps xx

• FLClover
    Options
    @arpie omg did he?? Then why are they still so ‘out there’?? 😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️
    He is creepy, I don’t like him at all. I thought the joke was hilarious too 😆
  • FLClover
    Options
    @June1952 I think they did 😆😆. Normally I’d feel mean laughing about something like that, but he cheated on Diana so I don’t care. 

I don’t want the naughty funnies to go btw. I love this thread 😊
  • Jenny_BCNA
    Jenny_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 149
    Options
    @June1952 I've just sent you a private message.
  • arpie
    edited January 2022
    Options
    OMG, this is SO funny .... specially the lady on the right with the dangly bits ..... very clever, actually!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b722Zfby5Yo
  • arpie
    Options
    Happy Velentine's ...

May be an image of 2 people flower and text that says Oh so I guess now I have to spread my legs Why Dont you have a vase TheGloryHOle
  • FLClover
    Options