Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Oh what a cracker!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,607
    Options
    @Mez_BCNA - What's happened to the whole HISTORY of the Friday Funnies??????

Suddenly there is only 2 pages showing!  There were HUNDREDS of classics here!!  :( 

• arpie
    Options
    Found the others here - Book mark it if you want to find it again! ;)  :

https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/19116/friday-funnies/p117
  • arpie
    Options
    hahaha - I lived there for 15 years - and this IS how their accent sounds ..... SAY THE  "SAYINGS" OUT LOUD ...
    May be an image of text that says HON OW TO SPEAK KIWI PiSaG ASIDE CHEMICAL WHICH KILLS INSECTS PIGS FOR HANGING OUT WASHING PUGS LARGE  AnIMAL WITH CURLY TAIL SUCK PECK HALF A DOZEN BEERS SEX OnE LESS THAN SIVVEN TIv ONE mORE THAN NINE BEERS LARGE SAVAGE ANIMALS FOUnD I0 THE VS VEERJUN MyTHICAL NZ MAIDEN Mc K ENNOCK PERSON WHO FIXES CARS SIVVEN SUCKS SIVVEN LARGE BOEING AIRCRAFT BEGCACE CHUCKEN PLACE TO LEAVE YouR SUITCASE ATTHE FEAR HEAR AIRPORT BLONDE DUFFY CULT NOT EASY BUN BUIION BEEN BITTEN by An INSECT FUSH MARINE CREATURES FITTER CHENEY A TYPE OF PASTA
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,538
    Options
    @arpie omg 😂😂😂😂

Years ago, a coworker of mine got angry at me for looking for, but not being able to find,  a pin for her for about 10 mins. I couldn’t find one and she urgently needed it. Turned out she wanted a pen. I felt like she owed me an apology but I never got it 🤔
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,381
    Options
    Sorry for the misunderstanding everyone. I wasn't getting a hard time from my on line co-workers. My head just wasn't fathoming a specific procedure and after two weeks of learning new programs and policies I couldn't handle it. Just as well I have a backup of Moscato! Two glasses later and I went back to the rotten procedure and it looked so much better! I did it and sent it off to my trainer. Not sure what she ended up with.  :D
  • Sue_w
    Sue_w Member Posts: 123
    Options
    I was washing my face and looked in the mirror. My eyes were dark from mascara and head bald from chemo. I was wearing my over sized robe, (it sort of looks like a cassock). Suddenly an image popped into my mind and I raced out of the bathroom giggling. A quick stop in the kitchen to grab a light bulb and I burst into the lounge room to surprize my husband, "Mmrrrgh! Murghhhh!" Ok maybe I should have took the light bulb out of my mouth before trying to speak.
    "Bill, Bill, who do I look like?" Light bulb back in mouth and cheeks puffed out.
    He was not impressed..
  • Mez_BCNA
    Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 882
    Options
    Glad you found them @arpie - must've stretched the page limits! I love the Friday funnies too :)
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,538
    Options
    @Sue_w 😂😂😂
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    Oh, this is SO me!!

May be an image of text that says I STARTED A NEW EXERCISE ROUTINE EVERYDAY I DO DIDDLY- DIDDLY-SQUATS 1
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 925
    Options
    @arpie yes that's my kind of squat.   They hurt. 
  • arpie
    Options
    OMG ..... SO FUNNY - not sure I was after cuddles - but DEFINITELY rolled over & nearly fallen off the bed before today .....