Comments

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 915 โœญ
    Options
    These made me chuckle today.ย ย 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584 โœญ
    Options
    May be an image of 2 people drink and text that says Not only is my short-term memory horrible but so is my short short-term memory yourecards cards someecardscom
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,536 โœญ
    Options

In the spirit of Halloween.ย 
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text that says DOOR KNOCKERS PLEASE NOTE This household charges 50 per minute to listen to sales pitches religious messages  fund-raising stories THIS CHARGE IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE By knocking on this door or ringing the door bell you signal your agreement with the erms outlined above
  • arpie
    Options
    May be an image of text that says I Speak My Mind Because It Hurts ToBite My Tongue
  • arpie
    Options
    I 'wonder' myself, sometimes!!ย  ย ;)ย 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says I MAY NOT BE WONDER WOMAN ANGELS FAIRIES CHERUBS oH MY BUT I CAN DO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU WONDER
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960 โœญ
    Options
    I love Edna.
  • arpie
    Options
    @June1952 MEEEEEE!ย 

AND going to the public phone & dialling STD numbers 'super quick' (forcing it back to the '0') and getting STD calls for the cost of a local .....

AND finding a public phone that gave free international calls ...... every night, there were queues!!
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831 โœญ
    Options
    Oh, @arpie, that is funny !ย  The days were so much simpler then, eh ?

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377 โœญ
    Options
    We used to ring our parents from the public phone and scream in the ear piece to pick us up. It worked!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377 โœญ
    Options
    Had a shocking day in work training. I ended up in tears after the event. This is so me right now
    May be an image of text that says Id love to take you out for coffee this week You spelled wine wrong
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831 โœญ
    Options
    OMG @Blossom1961 - this does not sound like a good start to your new job.
    Msg me if you would like to catch up for a WINEย  !!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555 โœญ
    Options
    @Blossom1961 so sorry to hear.ย  It is really unbelievable these days how toxic some workplaces can be.ย  Been there, I do think some people can take crap easier than I can these days.ย 

I would catch up for a wine with you also, do you live in Melbourne?ย  Take it easy, and arm yourself next time with some good comebacks to put these toxic people back in their place, although it might get you sacked, so perhaps don't take my advice on that..........ย