Happy Birthday to @kmakm

Options

Comments

• LIttleBlueWren
    LIttleBlueWren Member Posts: 88
    Options
    Happy birthday Kate! Hope you had a wonderful day.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Wishing you a very happy birthday kmakm!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mate. X
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Happy birthday K.  Stay awsome xoxoxo
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, @kmakm.  Hope you had a wonderful day x
  • suburbangirl
    suburbangirl Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Happy birthday @kmakm- you do so much for our community of great men and women! xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Thank you so very much everyone for these gorgeous birthday wishes. I had a lovely day, visiting the hairdresser and going blonde for the first time in my life. With a colonoscopy tomorrow I'm not sure about the having more fun bit though! K xox
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    When the colonoscopy is all done and everything is fine, it’s at very least reassuring! All I seem to be doing during pandemic restrictions is body maintenance! And no, I haven’t braved the hairdresser yet, getting to rather like it longer. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Oh dear ... have fun with the pico prep!! All the best xx
  • kmakm
    Options
     :# 
  • Dory65
    Dory65 Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Happy Birthday @kmakm! Hope all goes well tomorrow :) 
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,278
    Options
    Happy birthday for yesterday 
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kate, sorry I think it should be "belated birthday"! I'm not on here much these days but hope you had a wonderful birthday with a bit of a tipple and lots of fun.......seeing you're now a blonde ;)........hope you're staying well and sane in these crazy times xox
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    We must be twins...i had my colonoscopy yesterday as well, as well as my mum although she had more worrying issues which have turned out ok fortunately and mine was totally clear. No more of that ghastly prep for 5 more years! Hope yours was clear too, Kate. Love Cathxx
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Artferret Snap! Sadly not I'm afraid. OK but not awesome. Nine polyps, two big ones (2cm). I have to go back in six months for another colonoscopy to check if there is regrowth at those sites. 

I also have to go back because the bowel prep didn't work very well in the left colon. They asked if I suffered from constipation. I never have until I went on Letrozole. It's mostly settled down now, but with no estrogen, my bowel is clearly slower than it was. Breast cancer, the gift that keeps on giving... They weren't able to see properly in the left colon so I have to have longer and harder bowel prep next time.

Somewhere round Christmas. Won't that be fun... NOT.

Waiting on the histopathology now.

So glad to hear you're well Cath. K xox