Home COVID-19

That discomfort you are feeling ...

Giovanna_BCNAGiovanna_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 1,600
edited May 6 in COVID-19
Hello everyone,
Great article that was sent to our team last week regarding grief.
'That discomfort you are feeling is grief'
Take care everyone and stay safe,
Giovanna
Tagged:

Comments

• Blossom1961Blossom1961 Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,620
    Thank you. Very good article. My boss is going through this grief with the coronavirus. I recognise and try to accept it. However I am struggling to accept she is going to treat me like this until this coronavirus thing all finishes. Her attacks leave me near tears numerous times daily. I am trying to accept the reasoning but it is very hard when everything I do is ‘wrong’
  • cranky_grannycranky_granny Penrith NSWMember Posts: 247
    Thanks @Giovanna_BCNA very good read. 
  • YellowRobinYellowRobin Northern Rivers NSWMember Posts: 47
    Thanks @Giovanna_BCNA 🌸
  • NefertariNefertari Member Posts: 288
    Yes thanks @Giovanna_BCNA, good read.  
  • June1952June1952 Member Posts: 913
    Thank you so much for posting that very interesting and mind-resting article @Giovanna_BCNA
    It is well worth the read.  I am sue it will help many ladies in all kinds of situations.
    Recommended, ladies.
  • Giovanna_BCNAGiovanna_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 1,600
    Hello everyone,

In light of the recent events and changes in the Covid19 situation in Victoria, I have highlighted this article again.  It describes really well some of the anticipatory grief and uncertainty that many of us are experiencing right now.  Its important to stay connected with family & to take time out for yourself.  If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment, call our helpline on 1800 500 258 to speak with one of our experienced cancer nurse.Take care everyone, stay safe and look after each other.

kind regards Giovanna
  • iserbrowniserbrown Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 4,166
    Thanks @Giovanna_BCNA

Victoria tightens the rules and less movement around Melbourne and even some of the other States are tightening rules.
    Hard yards all round as the reality is starting to hit.
    To those of you living by yourselves hope you are okay. I have a sister that is by herself with a compromised immune system.  Will drop in some meals today.
    Best wishes to all especially those amidst treatment.
    Take care
    Sending a virtual hug
  • Jane221Jane221 Central Coast, NSWMember Posts: 1,167
    Thinking of you all in Victoria, especially those going through treatment. I hope better times will be with us all soon. Jane