Wise words ....

Options

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    May be an image of 1 person standing outdoors and text that says Women grow radical with age One day an army of gray-haired women may quietly take over the earth Gloria Steinem FBMermaid Musings
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    May be an image of text that says 640BALHMORE MUAUX tHE NAK BREVE CAEAUA fake lise ONE CUP Thursday One day at a time this is enough Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone Wrednesday And do not be troubled about the future for it has not come Tuesday TIME Monday Live in the present and make it so Beautiful it will be worth remembering Friday RED WISH COFFEE VIFNNA MAF E MVSTRALL Created y The Courageous Smile Facebook
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says One day you will tell your story of how youve overcome what you are going through now and it will become part of someone elses survival guide LIFE RHINO WAY
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    May be an image of one or more people and text that says Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and enjoying it for everything that it is LESSONS LESSONSTAUGHT TAUGHT ufe
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    May be an image of tree and text that says You dont have to be positive all the time Its perfectly okay to feel sad angry annoyed frustrated scared or anxious Having feelings doesnt make you anegative person It makes you human Lori Deschene QUOTE REMEDY
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Most of us have no idea what our life is supposed to look like, just how we would like/imagine it to be. Adapting to something else may close some doors, but open others we hadn’t thought of. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    I'll choose bed any day that looks 'wonky'  @Blossom1961 .... 

• Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options
    So true @Fraser!
    I have made some amazing new friends following my diagnosis , lost a couple and grown closer to others .
    I hate to sound like a Hallmark Greeting card but to some extent life is what you make of it 🌺
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Love it @Blossom1961!
    As I slide toward retirement ( am semi retired but in fact usually only work a few days a month now) I love the idea of allowing some days not to be “ seized”.
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    I am typing this one out so it doesn't disappear.
    "Allow yourself time to reflect on what truly brings you peace.
    Where do you find joy?
    What energises you?
    What makes the hard work worthwhile?
    Then, begin to take SMALL, manageable steps in that direction.
    Your exciting new journey has begun."
    Nanae Hoffman
    Sweatpants and Coffee (Facebook page)
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi @arpie,
    as usual you always seem to find and post something, just when I need it,
    wendy55