All the Melbourne ladies & visitors .........'Party time " ??

Options

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I think that's a good idea Beth.
  • Joannie
    Joannie Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I think that is a good idea, also the Otis weekend would keep expenses down somewhat Beth, that was why I originally suggested it so to be more inclusive for all, as some are facing financial limits.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    Great idea @tigerbeth
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @tigerbeth I think an Otis weekend would be great too...if you need a hand with anything let me know. Happy to help x
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    I will contact Otis & see what I come up with ,but will keep options open.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @tigerbeth
    Your great  idea of a small event soon and then a weekend later in the year would be better for me. I would do the weekend. As you say more time to organise myself.

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I've held off from responding as I could only be a maybe but if you're having something later in the year, choose a date and I'll see if I can make it.  Unfortunately, even the airfare from Adelaide would be a stretch and I don't think I would be safe driving so long by myself these days.  
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Lunch is a great idea to start with. I could pop down to Melb & home again in one day. Looks like a wknd is popular so I can work around that 😊
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Like doodoo  I can do a bounce trip for lunch if it fits in with work. I usually drive to Seymour then take the train to the city--cheaper than parking and allows me to digest a glass of wine or two before I have to get back in the car.
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan @Zoffiel 👍
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Sounds good, Beth
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    WOW!   The weekend one could be a 'goer' for me later in the year depending on the dates ..... sounds fun!!
  • Amanda_StKilda
    Amanda_StKilda Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi - I’m quite new here, I don’t anyone, but would like to come
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Amanda_StKilda

Welcome to BCNA Forum. It has been said that it is a club nobody wants to join, however through the past 18 months I have found love, support, laughter and I am sure some forum members have shed tears with me.

You are very welcome to the Melbourne Party event. Just be prepared for a bunch of women with ATTITUDE and black humour.

Read the postings on "The Funny Things".

After the fun of last years "Plan B-Survivorship" Conference and "Stand With Me At The G" event in Melbourne, I definitely would not miss this for the world.

Welcome and warm (and currently wet) Kimberley wishes to you.

Annie

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Hey @Amanda_StKilda, I've only met a handful of these folk irl. I say come join us, the more the merrier! K xox