All the Melbourne ladies & visitors .........'Party time " ??

Options

Comments

• Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    I can do April 8, 11, 12, 14 daytime or night. The rest I'm away. Octobet dates are good. Thanks Beth!
  • Lynn65
    Lynn65 Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi, I’m pretty new to this group but would really enjoy catching up. I’m happy to try and work to whatever dates you select.  Thanks for trying to organise! 
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    I’ve got so much on, I can’t make the lunch, but Oct wknd looking good, as long as I can get to where you’re going from Southern Cross Station (not too good in the city). Thanks @tigerbeth x
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    I just booked in my colonoscopy/endoscopy early so that any day suits. I may be a bit groggy if it is on the 22/23 March but most of the anaesthetic would have worn off by then. Woohoo, I can’t wait to meet you.
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @Lynn65 welcome to the forum & sure we'd love to see you at the gathering of the 'not quite right, sleep deprived , beautiful ladies & men "
    @Doodoo i'm sure we can help you out in Melbourne or wherever we end up . @blossom61 look forward to meeting you too !

• Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    I could do early April dates. Late March are the twins 18ths 
  • Amanda_StKilda
    Amanda_StKilda Member Posts: 10
    Options
    All the dates suit me. amanda xx
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    Me me me me I am out from  30th of March to 9th of April then out from 13th of May until 23rd of May then available. 
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    Could also do a beach meet 
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    I can do April.  Early May -
  • tigerbeth
    Options
    Ok ladies who lunch ..…..choice for dates for lunch are sat 13th April OR 14th April .

Venue yet to be decided !!! Suggestions welcome …….

*** Please PM me with your choice of date ,rather than on this thread .
    Looking forward to hearing from you & then actually meeting you .Exciting !!

Date for proposed weekend gathering will be 19th October …………...Again please PM your interest & thoughts on this 
    All details yet to be decided but once we can confirm the date we'll get the planning underway .

Cheers 
    Beth 
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    @tigerbeth Silly question...but how do you do a PM? 
  • tigerbeth
    Options
    Sorry @Artferret I should've explained ! 
    Click on the icon at the top of the page (circled in photo) then new message & @tigerbeth
  • tigerbeth
    Options
    Hi lovely ladies , just a reminder to send me a PM with your date preference 
    Thanks x
  • Stork
    Stork Member Posts: 121
    Options
    @tigerbeth
    Hi unfortunately I will be in Sydney on those dates 
    Have a nice lunch 
    Regards Stork