12345679»

Comments

• tismetisme Member Posts: 54
    haven't heard from my breast cancer care nurse since before the lumpectomy 20th march.  next week I see the surgeon again ( I think she said ) dont know why , the week after I see the oncologist , god its taking forever I wonder if its spread since then . the docs apprentice said they had a clear margin.   something else too autistic daughter is somewhat silently worried, she researches things like the suture lines from the lumpectomy hurt  saw the doc about it. she is also a fuss pot  very huggy and always wanting to know where I am ( not like her at all) I worry sick what if 
  • tismetisme Member Posts: 54
    edited May 7
    supposed to go to the RBH tomorrow for planning for radiation therapy to start on 20th I cancelled  there is evidently a bus from Caboolture that goes to the RBH but I cant get to where it picks people up  I cant walk the few blocks to get the local bus I cant afford taxis  ( specially when im supposed to start therapy 5 days a week for five weeks.  
  • Giovanna_BCNAGiovanna_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 952
    Hello @tisme sending you a private message