Grumbling is, surprisingly, a good thing

Options
2»

Comments

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Hey @Sister,  Yes I do love those boots.  They have served me well as Magenta from Rocky Horror also.  Thankyou @Doodoo.  I had a great night although I could hardly walk for two days after dancing in those boots.  My poor back and hip ain't what it used to be Thankyou HT.  
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    What a laugh and a half.  Good on you @AllyJay Would loved to have been there.  Only yesterday I had a group of so Coool  teenagers have a good old laugh at my super super short hair cut. ( too bloody hot up here at the moment to wear a hat )  At the beginning of this BC trip I would have ended up in tears but decided to let rip instead.  No patience for idiots.anymore.  Have to say it felt good.
    @kezmusc Awesome outfit  and great pic to look back on.
    OMG @Sarnicad What a clean up that would have been.   What is it with husbands okay with the vacuum, tick  Mopping,  tick,  Cleaning of kitchen,tick. Yard clean up ,tick,  Bathroom and toilet. HELL NO.   :/
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @kezmusc I'm impressed that you kept them on for dancing! I have discovered that Letrozole and very high heels don't seem to mix - ankles aren't what they used to be.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    Woohoo!!  Rant away @Zoffiel  .... I'd have the shits with that too!!  Yeah, takes your mind off BC, eh?   A bit concerned about the mystery green stuff growing in your sink cupboard, tho!  ??

@kezmusc  - GO GIRL!!  You are HOT!!!   AND able to fix a leaking loo, sink & whatever ..... a man's dream woman!!  Not so sure about the Eastern Brown tho!  :(  

GO @AllyJay - I've been known to tell 'pusher inerrers' to bugger off to the back of the line where they belong - specially at Bunnings on 'specials' day - when people start queuing up 1-2hrs before the shop opens & they swan up 5 mins before ....... 

I'd never heard of a Kris Kringle before our 'dinner out' on Sat!! I reckon ours was the  only ones that actually DID cost up to $20 ...... and great hilarity was had with people pinching other people's .......  And What is a Secret Santa?  Similar to Kris Kringle?  How on earth did it get THAT name?

oh YUCK @Sarnicad!!   That sounds absolutely HORRIBLE - the Pits!  A Similar happened to a uke friend this time last year - but it all happened whilst she was away & she came home to a house, literally, full of shit, and it was right on Xmas!  :(  She was SO lucky the first bloke she rang was gracious enough to come out & fix the blockage & advised her on getting her insurance company out to do the rest - as it needed industrial cleaning & checking (once poo is mentioned!)

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    I have only just read this thread as I thought the heading was Crumbling which didn't make sense
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Awww, thanks @Arpie.  Luv ya.

Kind of have to learn to do a lot of things when you have an old and tired (but much loved) farm and not a lot of cash to throw at tradies!  Plus I married a cowboy so if it ain't got hair and hooves...well you know.  I don't do snake catching though.  That one is his job. EEEWWW.

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kezmusc
    Great photo 
    Best wishes