A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    hahaha Glad to hear it, @Annie C  ..... I think it is from that Northern Territory Newspaper with the hilarious Headlines!!  LOL   ;) 

Here's a funny one from a few years back (a very slight religious 'tilt' to it'!)  LOL

Grandma's day ..... just for a laugh .... worth a read ;)

The other day I went to a local Christian bookstore and saw a "Honk if you love Jesus" bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day, because I had just come from a thrilling choir practice followed by a powerful prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper. 

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is, and I didn't notice that the light had changed. It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus; because if they hadn't honked, I'd never have known . 

I found that LOTS of people love Jesus. Why, while I was sitting there, the nice man behind me started honking like crazy, and he leaned out of his window and screamed, "For the love of God, GO! GO!" What an exuberant cheerleader he was for the Lord . 

Then, everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and started waving and smiling at all these loving people. 

I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love. There must have been a man from Florida back there, because I heard him yelling something about a sunny beach. 

I saw another man waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. When I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant, he said that it was a Hawaiian good luck sign or something. 

Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back. My grandson burst out laughing; even he was enjoying this religious experience. 

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me. 

I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attend, but this is when I noticed the light had changed. So I waved to all my sisters and brothers, smiled at them all, and drove on through the intersection. 

I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again, and I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of the window, and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away. 

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445

When things get a bit hot  LOL 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @SoldierCrab Actually igloo living would be a bad idea for chemo patients. Hot flashes would destroy the living quarters.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Related image
  • arpie

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Image result for breast cancer keeps giving funny
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    @arpie,
    thank you, needed that, !! what a way to start the day with a good belly laugh,
    wendy55
  • Silba
    Silba Member Posts: 115
    Great start to the day !!!!!!! 
  • arpie

• arpie
    A Xmas one - but i don't want to 'offend'!  ;)

• Silba
    Silba Member Posts: 115
    HA HA HA !!!!!!