A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Options

Comments

• duxx1234
    duxx1234 Member Posts: 128
    Options
    I can’t either!
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @arpie
    I'll have the bed next to yours!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
    The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
    The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
    When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
    This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
    Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
    "We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
    "She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house.
    The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

• arpie
    Options

On Sunday a Baptist preacher and a Methodist preacher would ride their bikes to church. They would pass each other and would stop to talk for a spell. 
    One Sunday the methodist preacher saw the Baptist preacher walking to church. "Where is your bike pastor?" He asked. The Baptist preacher replied "someone stole it. Someone stole my bike right from in front of the church. And I don't know who it could have been!" The methodist hatched had a plan. " When you preach your sermon today, preach the ten commanents. And when you get to thou shall not steal just keep saying it. Drive it home. And if the person who stole your bike is a true Christian he will return it"

The following Sunday the preachers passed each other. The Baptist preacher had his bike back. " well it looks like your sermon worked!" Said the methodist preacher with pride. 

"No." Said the Baptist preacher " I started preaching the ten commandments and when I got to thou shall not commit adultery I rembered where I left my bike."

• arpie
    Options
    I just can't stop laughing at this one  ....... even just thinking about it will set me off .....

This is one VERY stunned cocky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-tTUVk2Gw
  • arpie
    Options

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    It does sound like he's saying "What the fu"
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Have you been in the change rooms watching me @iserbrown?