On Our Walks

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited September 2018
    Stunning @Zoffiel!

You can put Fargo and Four Weddings on my list too @JJ70. And I'll always stop to watch Love Actually! Emma Thompson just breaks my heart in that.

Look, I'll say it, I'll watch anything with Hugh Grant in it!

@Sister I love introducing my kids to movies as they reach the right age. I made them watch Die Hard (they loved it) a couple of years ago. Last New Year's Eve my husband was in Sydney at work so I sat down with my daughter (14 at the time) and watched Roman Holiday. It was lovely!
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Love Actually anytime !!  Shawshank Redemption , Steel Magnolias  Dirty Dancing, Very best Marigold Hotel, Ghost 
    Shirley  Valentine ,Girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy @JJ70 loved the book of Bridges of Madison County but not the film so much !!
    So many others but my memory has gone to mush !! 
    Anything with Judy Dench , Maggie Smith  Hugh Grant 
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Me too re Emma Thompson @kmakm
  • JJ70
    edited September 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhCCUCrXHAM

Check out that hop action.........If you want more, more, more....JUMP!

• kmakm
    @JJ70 SO good!!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Love actually, Notting hill, dirty dancing, top gun and I have to admit I’m abit of a horror/thriller movie fan. 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I forgot about Shirley Valentine!  And Bride & Prejudice - watched that with my girls last year - love the dancing.
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    @Annie C yes I love the face in the cloud pic too and what a great interpretation! @JJ70 I pissed my pants with the video!  I bloody love that movie along with the castle....mm mm what do you call this love...... rissoles!   and @kmakm I only watched the breakfast club the other day on netflix!  I’m also a big fan of Muriel’s wedding too .... you’re terrible Muriel!  How many times have I said that I don’t know! And mumma mia.... love both one and two...  @zoffiel just LOVES ABBA (not) lol. I also love we’re the millers.  The campaign, blades of glory, 50 first dates, anchorman, shawshank redemption, and bridget Jones’s diary trilogy. And I know it’s daggy and not everyone loved it but the kath and Kim movie... piss my pants funny!   Perhaps we’ve made a few suggestions for the crew just starting chemo perhaps ?? Margie x
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @onemargie love we’re the millers and Kath and Kim too - so funny!!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,947
    Dear @Zoffiel, What a beautiful tree in the first sun rays. The sun has just come up here at 6.15am. It will be 7 before I go for my walk. I am looking forward to daylight saving. 5.30 is too early to wake up (lucky me, I am not in the night howls gang!)
  • JJ70
    Hahaha! I just read the line I posted under Hugh Grant's video...HOP action...........that just makes it funnier. :p

NOTE to self - teacher please re-read and edit your own writing before posting.
  • JJ70
    Sorry On Our Walks has turned into On Our Screens atm! :o
  • kmakm
    @JJ70 Start a new discussion! As @onemargie said, might be a useful resource for those starting chemo.

The 'tell him he's dreaming' montage put a smile on my face for sure.