On Our Walks

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Introduced it to the kids at Christmas - now they understand the jokes.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @JJ70
    I love the photo of sunset over Lake Towerrining. The old fence in the water gives depth and perspective to the photo. I can feel the quiet. 

Annie
  • j9k
    j9k Member Posts: 98
    Lovely pics @JJ70.! Looks like a great getaway.  :)
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    @onemargie...ME!! I can...It is cute...blowing a kiss to the heavens!
  • JJ70
    @kmakm one of my all time Top 10 films. What else is on your list of film loves?
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @onemargie
    I love the hands resting on her chest. 

Maybe reminding us to
          "check our rack"?

Annie
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @JJ70 Midnight In Paris, The Princess Bride, High Society, The Breakfast Club, Singing In The Rain, Die Hard, Bladerunner, Notting Hill. There's heaps more which I can't recall now of course! Yours?
  • Sister
    Steel Magnolias, Beaches, Notting Hill, Breakfast Club, Long Kiss Goodnight, Dirty Dancing - and I'll admit to it...I have to watch Love, Actually at Christmas.
  • JJ70
    @kmakm from your list - The Breakfast Club, Notting Hill.

Also: Love Actually, Serendipity and Con Air (love John Cusack), The Untouchables, Star Wars (original trilogy - they went and stuffed it after that), Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, Unfinished Sky, When Harry Met Sally, Bridges of Madison County, Muriel's Wedding, Inside Out, Wizard of Oz, Fargo, Silence of the Lambs, Dead Calm.

All time favourite: Four Weddings and A Funeral.
  • JJ70
    @Sister...Actually at Christmas every year!
  • Sister
    And I have a bit of a silly thing that I like to catch it on telly!  I can't wait for my girls to be old enough to watch it, too!
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    @Annie C I think I need another visit to Derby. Haven’t been back there for near on 6 years. Love the Kimberley xx
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Oh, by the way, I changed my username from JenniA  :):)