• Trikki2
    Trikki2 Member Posts: 297
    Options
    You guys crack me up hahah
     Xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Good!  *she said in between slurps of green tea that she now drinks instead of her beloved coffee to save on kjs, for its possible anti-cancer properties & because caffeine can trigger hot effing flushes...*
  • Trikki2
    Options
    Hahahha, i dont drink tea or coffee. Hot choc on almond milk occasionally. Hot flushes gahhhhhhhhh
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    So do I @kmakm.  Have you tried the dry mouth washes?
  • kmakm
    Options
    No! I'd forgotten about those. I shall go right now to the chemist. Thank you  :)
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    I gave up caffeine completely during menopause . Hope I don't have to again when I start AI .
    I drank 2 1/2 litres of water min during chemo. It tasted vile as did everything, I'm sure drinking lots   helped me get back to some normality each session . Alrhough it was a nuisance having to go to the toilet all the time , xxx
  • Trikki2
    Options
    @finch yes lots of toileting during chemo. It does taste weird to me during chemo and a few days after
     Xx Trikki2 
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I drink 2 liters in winter and 3 in summer. I am one of those who now carries a water bottle everywhere I go. My mouth is dry from hormone therapy and then my throat gets dry and with these new heart pills I have a slight wheeze as a side effect. Nothing worse than being out and coughing without water to settle it down. Takes me back to the school days where my mum would still  send me to school even when I had uncontrollable coughing from a cold. So embarrassing in a class room. 
  • Trikki2
    Options
    Wow your amazing @Brenda5. I applaud you lovely. Thanks for sharing xoxo
    Trikki2 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Brenda5 Nice to know I'm not the only one with the AI dry, though also sorry that I have company! It's irritating and uncomfortable but not the worst side effect to have. K xox
  • Trikki2
    Options
    Wondering if anyone drinks those Gatorade or maximus drinks. Ate they any use when yout tired of drinking water..not replacing water altogether though x 
    Trikki2 
  • kmakm
    Options
    Too much sugar for me. When water started tasting revolting I dropped frozen blocks of lemon or lime juice in it. K xox
  • Trikki2
    Options
    I havent even looked at the sugar content. Very interesting
  • Suzi_S61
    Suzi_S61 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    My lovely lady boss bought me a good drink bottle and some new Twinings infusions. They are selling like hotcakes atm. She got me a pack ofc3 with watermelon strawberry and mint. They are in a little sachet that you drop into your bottle. Helps me as I don't like our drinking water.