Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I haven't been able to access the forum for awhile so I just got caught up on these and had a good laugh.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    hahaha and I bet there were a few cuss words said behind those masks, whilst the eyes were 'smiling' ....

Image may contain text that says New Set of 2020 Emojis Unveiled Blush Confused Disappointed Frowning Grinning Happy Kissing Laughing Mad Relaxed Slightly Smiling Smiley Thinking Thoughtful Worried
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @arpie My tongue might have poked out a couple times behind the mask
  • arpie
    Options
    Dammit - and here I am, a year older again & STILL not knowing how to act my age!  LOL

"Keep 'em guessing'' is my motto!!  ;) 

Image may contain text that says I dont know how to act my age Ive never been this old before

• Blossom1961
    Options
    @arpie Is it your birthday? Have a happy birthday if it is and if it isn't, eat cake anyway and pretend.
  • arpie
    Options
    Nah, @Blossom1961 - mine is in May .... but thank you anyway xxx

I just like to keep 'em guessing ....... my other motto is, if you can't convince them, confuse them!!  ;)

• Blossom1961
    Options
    @arpie ALWAYS order dessert. If you aren't very hungry, forgo the savoury. I always order my mains AFTER I look at the dessert menu to see how much room I need to leave!
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    That is not as weird as it sounds.  I remember a time on a really cold night out - sitting on an outdoors buggy amongst straw bales - (a country and western evening) and hubby told everyone all he had to do was cuddle me for the warmth.  Unfortunately I did not oblige !
  • arpie
    Options
    Image may contain text that says I just replaced the air freshener can with a air horn in the church bathroom now we wait