Haha that was supposed to be ‘Pinching that one!’  LOL
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,537
    Options
    @arpie 😂😂. But the sketch is funny too 😆. Poor Bob 😄
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @Romla, Thanks for the fruit and veggie people. I loved the lettuce ballet dancer, the lemon bike rider, the strawberry in despair and the pear in the shower. Very funny, clever and cute.
  • FLClover
    Options
    Yes @Romla they were great! Thanks for doing that 👌🏻😊
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,592
    Options
    Image may contain text that says A priest is driving down the road when he comes across a pig lying dead in the road He contacts the police to inform them of his find A cocky desk sergeant laughed and said Did you give it the last rites No said the priest I thought Id inform his next of kin first
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options

Romla said:

These are amazing hugs Cheryl
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options

arpie said:

Image may contain text that says A priest is driving down the road when he comes across a pig lying dead in the road He contacts the police to inform them of his find A cocky desk sergeant laughed and said Did you give it the last rites No said the priest I thought Id inform his next of kin first

Loved this one Ha Ha Cheryl
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,592
    Options

• FLClover
    Options
    Omg @arpie 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    From all the conversations I had with ladies yesterday (Sunday) this could be re-worded and the 60% would say they no longer like them and could do without them anyway !  (Me included).
  • BlackWidow
    BlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    Options
    I think this one is far more honest ...

• FLClover
    Options
    I can’t really comment on that @BlackWidow cos I haven’t been with someone that long, but I will say that women can definitely go without a man! Everything I’ve achieved, I’ve done it on my own. Looking at my parents, my dad is 13 years older than my mum and has always been the ‘head’ of the house,  CEO of la casa. However, he is a very needy little boy when it comes to my mum. He can’t go 5 mins without her. She, on the other hand, has no problem, can’t wait to have time to herself 🤷🏼‍♀️. It might also depend on the way the marriage was in early years 🤔