Im Outta Here

Comments

• Ashanty88
    Ashanty88 Member Posts: 38
    @ onemargie . I just got here , thank you for your support . I loved your advise about this mountain lm about to climb . Much love and take care . 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Noooooo  don't go @onemargie.  Sometimes the only words that suit this shit fight start with an F.  Your comments, as well as being full of wonderful advice, are entertaining and always make me laugh.  

XOXOXOXO
  • Harlee
    Harlee Member Posts: 106
    @onemargie I'm sad that you are going to be leaving this forum. Please know that even if someone complained about your language there are many here who will miss your contributions. Take care xx
  • RachelG
    RachelG Member Posts: 50
    Hi @onemargie, I have enjoyed your posts and had a laugh along the way. You are refreshing and honest and I like that. Being a fellow TNBC I have picked up some good advice and tips so thank you
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    @onemargie I am so sad to read this. You bring joy and laughter into the room and more importantly you bring fabulous advice and empathy for others. I will miss reading your posts and I’m so sorry you feel the need to take a back seat xx Lesley 
  • pammiesyd
    pammiesyd Member Posts: 69
    I don’t swear but I’m not the least bit offended by your colourful language. Please stay and keep us entertained.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    @onemargie, I don’t get onto the main forum as much as I would like, but have always enjoyed your posts. I am so sad you feel the need to leave. Sometimes we do need a break, but I hope you will come back. 
    Big hugs to you. 
    Paula
    PS your posts have not offended me. Xxxxxxx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    @onemargie, what a devastating loss to us. You are so brilliantly genuine in your caring, I can only hope that this has not made a lasting dent in your well being. Please take note that there are certainly a great many of us that thoroughly enjoy your posts and totally accept you for who you are and how you express yourself and wouldn't want a watered down version of you. Hoping that you take the time you need and that you then return to us. Xx Cath
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Will miss you. I look forward to seeing you pop back in. I hope all goes well with your recovery and look forward to seeing you in the recon group and do hope that your chance to rebuild your body is not in the too distant future. 

I had events happen and I stepped back a bit. But after a few days I'm back. ..as we all know what it's like to be newly diagnosed. Kath x
  • Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    I choose to save my swear words for really special occasions, but that's a choice I make for myself, not for everyone else. Thank you so much for your post and and advice @onemargie. It didn't matter what the wrapping paper was like, the gift was great.
    All the best. Jane
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    @onemargie, I've never found any of your posts offensive. I'm a potty mouth myself and I really will miss your input here. I'm saddened to think we can't be ourselves here without judgement. Just because a person swears does not make you a bad person. I hope you reconsider your decision. <3
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Nooooooooo!!! I love your posts! You are so honest and funny! So generous with your support and knowledge. I will really miss your input! Don’t stay away too long xxx
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    You are a light in many dark days for some l always chuckled at you.you were my light somedays.xxx