What the ?

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Thanks so much Wendy, I really appreciate everybody's support and advice here. It's great to come online and be able to vent when you need to.Hug well received, sending you one back xxx
    Went on the excursion today and it made time go by well. Here is a photo from my lovely day today xxx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    Oh lovely Tracey! Reminds me a little of the Bridges of Madison County :) x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    We went right up into the high country, the scenery was wonderful, and the company was lovely. So a good way to distract today. 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I head up there from the other side of the hill.
    The pic of the old wreck strikes a chord with me. Once upon a time, when things were very different, that wreck was the best thing that ever happened to someone. It was brand new and shiny and desirable. It was built for the job and was driven, literally, into the ground. Bits failed that could not be replaced, it's paint wore off, it was out of date.
    But still, once, it was the best thing on the block.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I totally agree Zoffiel, we all come with our chips and scratches, however we all shine through with our real selves. I will paint this one. Sorry about putting it in there twice, had trouble uploading ....LOL
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Oh no.... Such a worry for you. When are you having the scans? I will be thinking of you when I have mine tomorrow. I have had new hip pain this year, and a dodgy liver ultrasound. They are pretty sure it's just my osteoarthritis and my repeat liver ultrasound was good. Hopefully the scans tomorrow will confirm that. I am sending you lots of virtual love and a big cyber hug.
    Paula xxx 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Paula, 
    Oh dear, what a scary time for you, I think that it's the not knowing that wears you down. Here's hoping that your scan results give you some positive info. Please keep me in the loop and let me know how you go. Take good care of you xxxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @Tracey B  What great subject matter for a painting!  Keeping focussed on something you love doing is great for the mind, body and soul!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @mum2jj good luck with your scans today - here's hoping it's routine!  I am slowly learning that Scanxiety is part of it!  They are being so thorough on checking us out it's just the inner says oh no! please no!  Nah, she's right!  That constant roller coaster!
  • mum2jj
    Options
    Thanks @Tracey B  and @iserbrown all done now.  My appointment isn't until May 18th (I think or 19th) so will put  it our of my mind until then... Worst part was my crap post chemo veins, after 3 stabs I had to get a Dr put the cannula in under ultrasound.  Thank goodness that worked.
    Hugs to you both
    Paula xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hey Paula, this step over....have a rest and do the things that you enjoy to do as a distraction. It does make the time go past well and makes good memories. Sending you a big cuddle xxxx
  • mum2jj
    Options
    Thanks @Tracey B. Love the pics BTW. 
    Paula xxx