What the ?

Options

Comments

• brightspace
    brightspace Member Posts: 445
    Options
    Hi Tracie ....yes lots of times we show we are tough as garters guts!!
     Very lucky to have the dear hearts here who we can talk to when we sink into the puddle  
    Cheers B
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Thanks!  Haven't been around to support as I  would like. Very busy. Hopefully that will change come July.
    Willing you a good result xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options

Hi Tracie ....yes lots of times we show we are tough as garters guts!!
     Very lucky to have the dear hearts here who we can talk to when we sink into the puddle  
    Cheers B

That's so right, the people on this site are all so awesome! Thanks to you and all the dear hearts here. Today I drove to my screaming place... I yelled and screamed and cried my shit out where nobody else could hear me. That helped, however it is good to come here and talk to people who understand. xxxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @Tracey B hello it is Sunday the sunrise is pretty this morning from my verandah, the washing machine is humming in the background, ha domestic bliss!  Just wanting to come on and say hey thinking of you.  Saw this image and thought it was hilarious and hopefully will cheer you up

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    That's bloody funny......thanks Iser, you've made my day xxxx
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    I wish I could find the photo which I would like to add...but years ago when my partner and I were in Spain, we were in a little village and walked past a shop called ARSE PERFUMERIA. Still makes me laugh today :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks to you all, you're a great bunch, and it helped me heaps. Will keep you all posted. Sending a big cuddle to you all xxxx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    @Tracey B thats insane!!! Im actually surprised theyre going down that path too, so I get you being shocked! Im exactly like you, have Osteoporosis in my lower back and neck as of last year all purely chemo related!!!! I suffer the same pains you do, but they come and go, but got better off Arimidex, have you tried 6 weeks off Arimidex? did the Onc suggest that? Please let us all know asap how you go. Biggest Hugs to you sweet! Melinda xo
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

@Tracey B thats insane!!! Im actually surprised theyre going down that path too, so I get you being shocked! Im exactly like you, have Osteoporosis in my lower back and neck as of last year all purely chemo related!!!! I suffer the same pains you do, but they come and go, but got better off Arimidex, have you tried 6 weeks off Arimidex? did the Onc suggest that? Please let us all know asap how you go. Biggest Hugs to you sweet! Melinda xo

Thanks Melinda,
    My Onc wants to keep me on the Arimidex until he gets the scan results. I guess it will work itself out in the end, I just keep processing the conversations, and know that I'm in good hands. Just waiting is the hard part. Have been doing some resume writing and some painting to keep me busy, and tomorrow will be going on a travelling excursion for the tourist centre that I volunteer with, just keeping busy.
    hugs received gratefully, and sending them to you also xxxx
  • melclarity
    Options
    Great idea keeping busy!! I find it helps alot, my daughter bought me an Adult colouring book LOL and I finally started it yesterday its quite therapeutic! I see my Oncologist in 2 weeks to discuss the Arimidex, I had to keep a log so am back taking it but Im sure he'll switch me to Femara now. Really hoping they are way off base doing this scan! So keep up us in the loop! :) You always seem to do great with handling it all, you really do take things one step at a time and thats the best you can do!! xx Melinda
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    HI there tracey. Stay positive I have a girlfriend who is on the arimidex and she had ongoing bone pain too in her spine right down to her feet and decided to take herself off it with consultation with her oncologist and she was worried about the mets had the bone scan and it was clear so stay positive lovey thinking of you keep us all posted. Sending you the biggest hug. Margie :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Those adult colouring books are awesome, portable entertainment. Yep, Iam hoping that he's off base as well, Best wishes for your oncologist appointment too Honey, let's keep in touch, we will get there. xxxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

• [Deleted User]
    Options

onemargie said:

HI there tracey. Stay positive I have a girlfriend who is on the arimidex and she had ongoing bone pain too in her spine right down to her feet and decided to take herself off it with consultation with her oncologist and she was worried about the mets had the bone scan and it was clear so stay positive lovey thinking of you keep us all posted. Sending you the biggest hug. Margie :)

Thanks Margie, that is encouraging. Big cuddles right back to you. Encouragement gratefully received xxxx
  • melclarity
    Options
    I actually thought of you the other day, I bought these turmeric chips LOL from woolworths, they were like Vege Chips but really nice!!! xx