Surgery done!

ccasper
ccasper Dragonfly Posts: 190
Hi ladies

I have now had my surgery and am in hospital. My BMX with implant recon went amazingly well. Dr French actually completed the surgery much quicker than he expected to. All scans I had the week were all clear as well so it has been a good week! And to top it off, my sister had her baby yesterday too.

no regrets what so ever with my decision! Very happy lady today. Love to you all! X

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Carly, So good that all went well and congratulations on your new niece/nephew! Xx
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    @ccasper this is great to hear. Congratulations on the new addition to your family x
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    It is just so good when everything goes to plan isn't it? <3
  • ccasper
    ccasper Dragonfly Posts: 190
    Thank you @Ann-Marie_BCNA @Brenda5 @socoda

my sister had a little boy and called him Ace!
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    So happy that all went well with your surgery and congrats on your new nephew! All the best for your recovery xx
  • RNSW
    RNSW Member Posts: 121
    Hi @ccasper,
    So happy to hear that your surgery went well and that all your scans were good. It must feel so good to now have that part over and done with.
    Congratulations on welcoming Ace to your family. Enjoy this special week.
    Wishing you well Rita xo
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Woo hoo!  Hope you are feeling better by the minute!
    Take care xx
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Wonderful news that your surgery went well - so glad you are feeling OK.  Wishing you an uneventful and speedy recovery
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Congratulations on Ace's arrival, I bet you can't wait for a cuddle. Take care, Jane xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Oh so glad you are feeling happier and all went well. Look forward to updates. X
  • LibbyB
    LibbyB Member Posts: 52
    Great news! So glad your surgery went well. Hope your recovery goes smoothly! Enjoy this extra special time with your new nephew x
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Yay!! So happy your surgery went well and congrats to your sister.. and you for being an amazing Aunty!! Xx
  • Glemmis
    Glemmis Member Posts: 343
    Great news Casper, you must be very relieved & congratulations on the birth of your nephew, how lovely xx
    Share Member Posts: 217
    HI there @ccasper - glad you feel so positive after your surgery. Hope you are not in too much pain. 

Am sure your baby nephew will being so much joy to your whole family & that Ace's birth will be a reminder of renewed life and moving forward for you all. 

Rest up & best wishes. 

Sheryl xx <3