Options
    Happy birthday @patdug
    🎉🎉🎉
    🍾🍾🍾
    👏👏👏
  • patdug
    patdug Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Thank you so much @gumnut, @jennyss and @Julez1958 for your birthday wishes. I so appreciate being thought of....I follow you lovely ladies on BCNA and others with all the sage and pertinent advice ...we are SO lucky to have each other. I acknowledge not in the way we wanted to have 'friends' but comforting nonetheless. I wish everyone a superb, healthy and delicious 2023...in every sense and meaning of these words.Big hugs everyone Patricia  <3<3:)
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    Many Happies, @patdug .. hoping you're having a lovely day with family & friends & being royally spoiled xx

• patdug
    patdug Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Thank you @arpie... you are a treasure.... You and others like @Afraser and @Cath62 and MANY others certainly keep those positive vibes going...and the advice is sensational, wise and above all HELPFUL...THANK YOU gals (and all the other contributors , admin moderators and BCNA operatives! LOL!)  for all you do for to bring us the latest in research and thought-provoking perspectives re cancer. Have a blessed day <3<3<3
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,279
    Options
    @patdug, that's very kind of you. Happy birthday to you. I hope you have enjoyed your day 💐🎂🎁🥂