What pets do you have?

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @Afraser - I can relate to the getting in and out of the bath as well.
    Yes, ours will be seeking warmth again, too.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    GORGEOUS PICS @fernweh xx

• June1952
    How could anyone resist those faces @Fernweh.  They make me want to hug them.  What ages are they ?
  • Fernweh
    Fernweh Member Posts: 65

June1952 said:

How could anyone resist those faces @Fernweh.  They make me want to hug them.  What ages are they ?

Don’t let them fool you.. they are both little shits! lol

Puppy name is Fernweh (Fern) and she just turned 1 late last year.
    The cat is Sophie, she is 10 in a few weeks and been with me for 6 years.

Unfortunately, Fern is way to exited for the ginger ninja.. she will calm down.. I hope ahah
  • arpie
    hehehe  I reckon Fern will be whipped into shape by Sophie pretty soon ..... literally! ;) 

How unusual to have a female Ginger!! They are often, usually males! 
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    @FLClover they are just beautiful. 
  • arpie
    Gorgeous @FLClover!  Siamese!!!  And dogs as well???

• June1952
    Oh @FLClover, they look gorgeous, so cute.  I want one but my two moggies may not be impressed !!!   😺😺  Little kittens are so cute but like all animals we tend to feed them and they tend to grow.  Cuddle them for me.  💖
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Thank you @arpie @Locksley @June1952 ☺️☺️😊😊. They are really gorgeous ♥️.

I was told that the mum is a Ragdoll when we got her, but she looks 💯 Siamese, so I think previous owners made a mistake. And yes, we had a doggie first. I got a second doggie when I thought we’d be moving to a house, but then unexpected things happened, so the second doggie isn’t living with us permanently until we move back to our villa. 
    They do grow, but luckily they remain cute 🥰. Two have found their new homes, two more to go, then not so much craziness here 😆. They send cuddles back 🤗🤗🤗. 
  • arpie
    I was wondering if they were a bit fluffier than normal siamese @FLClover .... and thought of Ragdoll .... 

Enjoy the cuddles xxx

• arpie
    I know SO many people with French Bulldogs!! One set of friends have bred a couple of litters as well!  They are really gorgeous!!  I hope she is recovering well xx
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    edited March 2023
    I was given  these 3 Bitches The white one bites and attacks when doing their seed and water 

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @cranky_granny I would put her in a separate cage and concentrate on training the other two to be sociable with me.