What pets do you have?

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,578
    Options
    @cranky_granny  Maybe the other 2 are a 'pair'?  And he/she is 'odd man out'?  Or are they all the same sex?  Must be some sort of conflict going on ......  and taking it out on you??
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 702
    Options
    All female The grey one was my original the white one & the blue one came as a pair. Apparently the white one was always a nippy little thing 
  • Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555
    Options
    @Blossom1961 yes indeed, I agree, put that white one in the naughty corner @cranky_granny:)
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 702
    Options
    I will need a thick pair of gloves for that. 
  • Ktre
    Ktre Member Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi, I was told about this post and thought I would show pics of my animals, cat is about 2-3 and named Oreo, was a bday gift for my youngest daughter, the dog is 11 in November, he is a Maremma X, and we have had him since he was 3 months old. We also have a bearded dragon lizard, will try find a picture of him, he is  around 12 years old and named spiro.
  • Ktre
    Options
    Spiro the bearded dragon
  • arpie
    Options
    Nothing better than coming home to your furkids & getting an enthusiastic welcome - as if you've been away for a year!!  ;) 

WOW!! Not many people can say they have a Bearded Dragon!!  How cool is that??

I LOVE Maremmas - they are such lovely big gentle dogs - buddies had 2 of them - all white.

Your cat almost looks like a 'rag doll'?? THey are all the rage just now up our way! ;) 
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Oh, @Ktre, I could just bury my head in your cat's fur !  I looks so soft.  😻😻  Your dog is large but what a happy face.  🐶
    Where would we be without our furry kids ?
  • Ktre
    Options
    @arpie, the cat was a barn cat, mum cat was like a domestic short hair, no one knew who dad was so may have been a rag doll, she is very fluffy, can be an absolute bitch of a cat but also very loving. Dog is a cross breed between a Maremma and Doberman, Shep is about 1/8th doberman, the cross of breed happened a few generations back, if we had chosen to breed him with a pure bred Maremma the puppies would have been pure bred Maremma, he is very protective of his pack - us. The lizard is pretty cool, he just chills out in his tank and we feed him crickets, meal worms, dandelions and veggies. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    @Ktre We had a stumpy tail and I used to catch crickets and pull off their jumping legs so she could catch them. So barbaric. She loved the top of her head being rubbed. We bred our own mealworms for her but she got sick of them. I caught a cicada once for her and she went wild for it.
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Having lost my two darling cats last year we adopted two babies.  One is nearly 9 months old, he is a very big boy and the other is almost 6 months old but he makes up for the lack of size with attitude !.
    As our furry kids always go on holidays with us I took the 2 boys on a short car ride to see how they coped.  One was timid and quiet but the other ... (say no more).
    We have now travelled a few hours from home and they travelled well.  Mr Timid took a few days to settle but as you can see, they are well and truly in holiday mode .....
    No need to use a cattery when we want to go away.  Yes, the dog also comes along.

• YellowRobin
    YellowRobin Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Here’s my baby 💕
  • arpie
    Options
    GREAT PIC, @YellowRobin!!  Did you take it??  

• YellowRobin
    YellowRobin Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Yes @arpie   I was taking photos With my iPhone and noticed the portrait setting and different filters. I was rather pleased with how it turned out. Here is another pic in colour
  • arpie
    Options
    Well done!  It is fun playing with the different filters & stuff, eh?

What a gorgeous dog.  Beautiful eyes xx