Night Howls

Comments

• Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Hugs @KezzaG. So pleased you’re getting looked after. Hope feeling better this morning xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,541
    @jj70 Just catching up on reading some posts!  
    It would seem that the ordeal of where you have been has taken a toll on your endurance - hopefully with a few more weeks back into the daily routine of school will be easier for you to cope with.  Listen to your body and rest where you can 

Take care
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,541
    @KezzaG Hope your visit to hospital has allowed your body to adjust 
    Best wishes and hopefully you are feeling more like your old self this morning
    Cheers
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @KezzaG Hope you are feeling better and being looked after well. I am glad you decided on the dreaded hospital trip. Not fun but necessary. Big hugs.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @KezzaG I am glad you were seen to promptly, it was the best decision given your symptoms.... like Flaneuse said never worry about wasting medicos time.... if there is nothing wrong they will send you home... If not like early this morning Prompt action is taken... 
    I hope you got some sleep in the midst of the hustle and bustle of hospitals. 
    hopefully the IV drip with antibiotics will have you going home soon. 

• kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Hope all improving this morning @KezzaG Your'e in the best place but hopefully will let you out soon.  Hugs  xo
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,522
    Oh gosh, what a horrible experience @KezzaG  - I am so glad you went to the hospital & now under good care.  Yep, always best to err on the side of caution.

I hope you are not in discomfort.   Rest up and get better xx

Big hugs coming your way xxxx 
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    So glad you are o the mend @KezzaG -rest up and let those AB's do their thing.
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @KezzaG glad to read you went and hoping the antibiotics are doing the job
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    KezzaG so glad you erred on the side of caution much better to go and be sent home as it is ok than to really go downhill fast.... 

hugs 
    Soldiercrab
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    I got tired of tossing and turning so gave up and here I am. I am having my mid way herceptin today so that is probably playing on my mind. Last herceptin I ended up with pain in the ankles two days later which lasted for two weeks as well as increased peripheral neuropathy in the legs. I have had no pain in my legs or ankles for the last week and the onco assures me herceptin is not the cause of nerve pain. I really hope I am wrong on this one and the onco is correct. I guess I should be grateful I have one pain free week in three. I hope you are all having a good 💤 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @Blossom196. K xox