Anxiety and depression

Options

Comments

• shortlionruth
    shortlionruth Member Posts: 115
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Girls.  Well, one of my other Neighbours tried to end her life because of this nasty, evil Woman.  This nasty Woman rang housing and told her that she was using vulgarity and that I approached her and abused her.  Both lies.  When the other Neighbour rang housing they accused us of this because the nasty Neighbour is a compulsive lier and fed them a sob story and tried to get us put out but nobody in the units likes her anyway.  She is smoking pot and is bi-polar which is not a good combination.  Anyway, someone is coming on Tuesday to help us out and we have witnesses.  I don't know why People behave like this when all I want is a peaceful life without the hastle.  Maybe she sees me enjoying my life and is jealous.  Who knows?  Anyway, thanks for all your support and I will keep you posted.   Love Ruth xxx

• finita
    finita Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello to all my sisters,

I hope that you are all doing well.

Today we went to the doctor to get my husband fna & us results, and so far all is good , because it says that there was no malignancy in the cytology test . It appears to be fat necrosis ??  Anyway, he will  see the surgeon in November to have the small lump removed and sent to pathology again.  At least it doesn't appears to be sinister but we just have to wait and see.

love you all and take care

finita xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Bella314
    Bella314 Member Posts: 74
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Excellent news!
  • shortlionruth
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies,

I had to ignore this Neighbour because as well as the lies she starting asking me for money.  That is not on .  All the other Neighbours are for me which is good.  I had my 50th Birthday on the 28th August.  I celebrated it with our Support Group's 10th Birthday Party and had a great time.  My Friend also put on a lovely Party at her place on the Saturday.  She also took me to the Ginger Factory and Nutworks.  I was totally spoilt.  I'm glad everything is not so bad for you Husband, Finita and glad that you are having a great time. Bella. xxxxxxxxx

• Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

Everyone has gone very quiet.  Is everyone OK?  Bella.

• Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

• KathleenT
    KathleenT Member Posts: 116
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Bella

I'm fine. It happens like this with the posts-you get lots fir a time, then it goes quiet. I've had my medication changed-not sure if it's an improvement or not. Some days are great-others aren't. Apart from not much money, I'm good; still loving my days with grandkids. They keep me positive. Time is going too quick. How about you?
    Hugs
    Kathleen xx
  • Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Kathleen, I'm well.  Back from our big holiday, and as I said...no missed flights, no luggage lost, nothing broken and we didn't get sick.  Had a great time;  now back at work.

Have got the ball rolling now with the surgeon re ovary/fallopian tube removal and have a couple of things lined up to talk with more people about bilateral mastectomy.  Not sure what to do in that regard, so at this stae, will just gather as much information as I can in order to make an informed decision.  Am going to an information day next month for BRCA1 and 2 carriers, hopefully will come away from that with a lot of info.

Glad you're enjoying your grandkids, I cant wait until I have some (even one would do :)   ).

Take care,

Bella x 

• shortlionruth
    edited March 2015
    Options

Glad your trip went well, Bella.  My Daughter went to Brisbane on wednesday as she also carries the braca 2 and  the Lynch Syndrome.  Although she is only 37, she is having a hysterectomy in early November as this will reduce the risk of her getting Breast Cancer.  I am category 1 to have a colonoscopy and I saw the anestetist Yesterday.  It is a constant round of appointments lately with physio, urologists etc.  I am feeling good but tire easily.

• finita
    finita Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Bella,

I am very happy for you that all went well with your trip and that you are back at work.  All the best with the surgeon regarding your operation, you poor darling. Not to mention your posible bilateral mastectomy .  Take good care and keep us informed.

About my husband, we saw the surgeon and it may be 3-4 weeks before he has his lumpectomy done. Then the lump will be sent to pathology for further investigation.

As for me, I have been doing well, the lovan ( anti-irritabilty medication )  is working, although I am still not used to at being so relaxed, but at least no more  horrible mood  swings , infact, I really don't seem to care too much about anything ... I do like my new uncomplicated life.  But I have been having lots of pains and aches, and that could be Spring messing me up together with the Arimidex  **not complaining , just saying **  also something very strange has happened...I had gained 5 kilos with the arimidex, and in these last weeks I have been going down back to my normal weight...I wonder if it will be only temporary ?  Mind you, I was really getting used to being a little fuller, because my jeans fitted better.  I am usually 55k  and I went to 60k .  It really doesn't matter although the scar on my breast is now uglier because my boobs are not as full ...  hahahahahah!!!        My next appointment with the surgeon will be on the 7th Oct . It is funny how my anxiety level goes up 2-3 weeks prior to see the doctor .                              Anyway, tomorrow will be my beauty treatment day, meaning, that I will be covering my greys with Burgundy hair colour and make myself respectable and will be visiting my mum on Sunday .

take care and all my love

Finita xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

Loving the colouring the greys with burgundy...go girl!

Hope all goes well with hubby's surgery.  

Glad the Lovan is working, sort of.  I guess we all adjust to a new "normal".  Funny reading about the weight ups and downs, mine just keeps going up!  I tell my hubby he now has twice the woman he married :)

All good at this end.  Take care xxx

• Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ah Ruth, there is a lot happening with you.  Take care.

• shortlionruth
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Bella.  I have the same problem as you with the weight.  I was really trying to lose it and lost nothing.  I guess I just have to accept it but it would be nice to lose some.  Love, Ruth xxx

• Bella314
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks Ruth, its good to know I'm not alone x