Field of Women 2013

Options
LeeS
LeeS Member Posts: 128
edited March 2013 in Community news and events

Hmm, message didn't send.......

Anyone going to the 2013 Field of Women??

I'm not missing out this time!!!

Comments

• Ann @Warrnambool
    Ann @Warrnambool Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options

I would like to go, finances might be an issue, so can't make firm plans at this stage. Should know by about end April if I can or not. Fingers crossed. Ann K

• Roslyn Mitchell
    Roslyn Mitchell Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well I will be there with bells on !! Have waited four years for this :)
    I live two hours from Sydney - if costs are an issue fir anyone I am more than happy to collect you from the airport, you can stay at my place - have a double in one room, single in another and double in my caravann which of course would be heated!!!
    Otherwise I shall stay in Sydney and paint the town red withyou :)
    Ann we could share a room at a motel if you wanted ??
  • LeeS
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I keep clicking SAVE, after composing my message and I get a message saying the COMMENT FIELD IS REQUIRED...anad my message has disappeared. Anyone else?What I said was that tickets are booked and I'm staying at Novotel, Sydney Central, with a Perth girlfriend. Friday 9t hAug- Tuesday 13th.Why don't you stay there too? Ann I hope you make it. 
  • LeeS
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Shall we organise a pink hummer? I see some of the girls have already booked one. I'm sure we'd find enough ladies to join us. Ros, do you know price and where to book them?
  • ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there everyone ... what a great opportunity for another reunion !!! Will have to do some homework before making a decision. Heading to Darwin for two weeks at the end of April so availability of finances will be a factor... then work out the finer details .... airfares, accomodation etc etc..... but then positive thinking will get us there. How many of you girls are doing the bike ride in Feb ... just as well that has been put off for a few months otherewise we'd never fit everything in.

Love to all .... Shirl x0x

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there everyone ... what a great opportunity for another reunion !!! Will have to do some homework before making a decision. Heading to Darwin for two weeks at the end of April so availability of finances will be a factor... then work out the finer details .... airfares, accomodation etc etc..... but then positive thinking will get us there. How many of you girls are doing the bike ride in Feb ... just as well that has been put off for a few months otherewise we'd never fit everything in.

Love to all .... Shirl x0x

• Ann @Warrnambool
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh, I am getting excited. Thank you for your kind offer Ros, lets say I am coming one way or another:-O

I am happy to share a room in the big city or stay at your home, we will make plans soon. Wooohoooo!!!  xxxxxxxx

• Roslyn Mitchell
    edited March 2015
    Options
    PS could someone call BCNA to get an arrival time so I hsve a time to book the hummer- long hours at work ATM - that would be terrific :)
  • Roslyn Mitchell
    edited March 2015
    Options
    PS could someone call BCNA to get an arrival time so I hsve a time to book the hummer- long hours at work ATM - that would be terrific :)
  • Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Don't know how but I am trying.  My beautiful sister in Townsville is having her 60th birthday party on the same day.  I hate missing out on ANYTHING.  A test for me???  I already have a Yes for the bike ride and now I know more about my back issues - I am a "Goer"  I really do need to get a paying job to help with finances. (no more hidden pots under my rainbow - someone seems to have moved it) I love you girls and would hate to miss out on being with you all.  Keep me in mind when you are doing accommodating planning. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Don't know how but I am trying.  My beautiful sister in Townsville is having her 60th birthday party on the same day.  I hate missing out on ANYTHING.  A test for me???  I already have a Yes for the bike ride and now I know more about my back issues - I am a "Goer"  I really do need to get a paying job to help with finances. (no more hidden pots under my rainbow - someone seems to have moved it) I love you girls and would hate to miss out on being with you all.  Keep me in mind when you are doing accommodating planning. XLeonie

• nickyp
    nickyp Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • nickyp
    nickyp Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • LeeS
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes to bike ride!! I wish we had a LIKE button on this forum!! Omg, how awesome will it be to do this together. I get goosebumps thinking of it! Ros...awesome idea for fundraising! I might see if I can do the same for my 45th in September!! Love to you all. X
  • Ann @Warrnambool
    edited March 2015
    Options

What bike ride? Somehow I know nothing about it :-(  ??