Old habits die hard

2»

Comments

• Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,444
    So sorry to read you didn't get good news @cranky_granny. They will have a plan for it. Sending love
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 851
    Nervous about tomorrow have had a tension headache all day. Had a nap this afternoon just woke up with no change. I’m obviously panicking the old heart got up at 129 and thumping away hence the nap. Got it back to 89 thankfully 
    my brain keeps going to the worst case scenario 
    been trying to keep distracted. Here's hoping i can sleep tonight. 
    Roll on tomorrow so i can have a plan. 

• Cath62
    Oh I feel for you @cranky_granny. This disease is just torture sometimes. It is hard bit you will get a plan today and it's going to help. Sending you a big virtual hug
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,710
    Best wishes for your appointment.  The waiting and stress is so damned hard!
    Sending a virtual hug
    Take care
  • cranky_granny
    Thanks @iserbrown not long now. 
    I’ll post when I have a plan. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 8,056
    All the best for today @cranky_granny. xxxx

• cranky_granny
    Well everyone its a start. PET scan to get a better picture when they ring me. Then back to radiologist asap after. Probably a biopsy then if needed surgery to remove the lump as it looks like its hooked onto the bone and etc. could be a local recurrence of the original tumour. is looking like the other issues on sternum are related to the actual lump pulling on the connective tissue so its waiting waiting waiting 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,710

• cranky_granny
    edited May 8
    Perfect @iserbrown you definitely know i like a good laugh   
  • Cath62
    Thanks for the update. Sounds tricky but hopefully ok. Bloody hell the wait wait wait is torture isn't it. Are you feeling ok with it all? 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 8,056
    grrrr I HATE the waiting too xx  Keep yourself busy in your craft room, @cranky_granny xxx

take care, thinking of you xx

• cranky_granny
    PET Scan Wednesday next week and back to the radiologist on the Friday 
    Hopefully answers then 
  • Cath62
    More waiting for you @cranky_granny. You must have a degree👩‍🎓  in waiting now. Let us know how it goes. Sending best wishes