Non BC Vent.

Options
2»

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    Makes you wonder if he wrote his own reviews ..... feel free to add YOURS, @Zoffiel - he deserves it!
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,536
    Options
    Hi @Zoffiel,
    I agree with absolutely everyone. I’m seeing a psychologist now, main reason being PTSD due to my not so fantastic treatment before and after main surgery. I also had to start taking anti anxiety medication to deal with the whole thing. I’m still scared of surgery and don’t wanna go back to that hospital. And this was only due to the treatment, cos the result is ok. So through the whole thing I’ve also discovered that surgeons will not speak against each other, cos they pretty much can’t if they want to continue practising. It’s the same in a lot of fields unfortunately. I never spoke against other teachers, even when I knew they were terrible. I’m not proud of it, it’s just the way it was, but then again it wasn’t stuffing around people’s bodies and health. 
    You probably know of this, but patients can complain to AHPRA. I’m not sure of the procedure, but I’m hoping it’s not a long one. I’d definitely complain there. It’s tiring, for sure, but if we don’t complain these jerkwads will continue with this disgusting and completely unacceptable behaviour. 
    I agree with the ladies about also writing a google review. He has def left the existing ones on his own. And I think you should pm us his name so we can also make complaints against him. We can support each other too, cos it seems like there’s no other way. They have to stick together, but so can we 👌🏻. 
    Good luck, I hope you find someone to fix it properly, and find your fighting spirit again 🍀❤️
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options
    Hi @Zoffiel,How disgusting he definitely needs reporting. Sending hugs I am sure you need lots xx

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Ah, I'd love to bombard him with poor reviews. I really would.
    I have a history of opening my mouth and my heart before I get my strategy together. It's a work in progress but I'm trying to always think things through before I start recruiting deputies and saddling up a posse. 
    If that happens now it wouldn't take much deductive process to figure out who was responsible. I made my displeasure crystal clear at the last appointment, and he has surely not had the time to disfigure too many others. Narrows the field a bit.

Posting a withering assessment myself is fine; there is no lack of evidence. Co-opting others to pile on is a strategy which I can't, in my weirdly honorable fashion, endorse. It pains me, it really does, and I truly thank you all for your support.  I'd also prefer not to get roped into any legal wrangling which-- as we have seen recently--can happen if there is suspicious activity in the review space.
    Besides, it's against the forum rules to name and shame the money grubbing, careless, negligent, incompetent, self absorbed, self important fuckers.  Mxx

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Ah, but Zoffiel, you have my ph. Number and quite a few others.