PAIN

Options
2»

Comments

• Barks34
    Barks34 Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Thanks everyone it’s still a roller coaster some moments ok others spent crying on my bed. I have had appointment with a new psychologist are really want to feel better. News that my first grand child is arriving in August ( you are the first to hear this from me ) has given me a focus to get well mentally and physically by then. I have major issues understanding why people “kick” me when I am so low and they know that and then turn around and say they didn’t do anything I am the one at fault, I want to let it go just struggle to do so. Thanks for the support I appreciate it. 
  • PV123
    PV123 Member Posts: 202
    Options
    People around you should be reading about “Supporting someone with breast cancer”.  So glad to hear that you will be a grandmother in August. Congratulations!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    Congratulations on your Grandmother news - how exciting for you!!

Unfortunately, a lot of people are just plain bullies - family can be included on the list!   :(  Being nasty can become a habit that they find VERY difficult to break.  If you are brave enough - next time someone treats you really badly - just tell them to FUCK OFF!  It should hopefully SHOCK THEM out of their complacency & realise just how seriously their behaviour is affecting you.  You really don't need their negative attitude impacting your life right now .... 

I have a family member who is always very negative & turns everything around so it is my fault, even tho I live in  another country!  She will be very lonely in her old age, as she has already alienated her own brother & mother!

Do you have any close friends that you can confide in as well, as a support base?  See if you can get a weekend away with Otis Foundation - and invite your close friends to go with you, for a fun weekend - stuff the family!!  Do things together your friends & have a FUN weekend!   It sounds like your battery really needs recharging xx

Take care xxxx
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    edited January 2020
    Options

arpie said:

I have a family member who is always very negative & turns everything around so it is my fault, even tho I live in  another country!  She will be very lonely in her old age, as she has already alienated her own brother & mother!

Brenda: I have had lifelong abuse and I couldn't see it for what it was and yes, always thought it was my fault. That aspect has now been severed and while grieving for the loss, I am feeling better off now. It will take time but you will be able to blossom. Hugz <3
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,961
    Options
    Dear @Barks34

Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW