Home Health and wellbeing

Wise words ....

Comments

• FLCloverFLClover Sydney Member Posts: 1,429

• Blossom1961Blossom1961 Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,951
    Today on my online zumba class "you got this, you got this, you freaking got this". To all my BC buddies here, this is for you, today, right now.
  • arpiearpie Mid North Coast, NSWMember Posts: 6,103
    Been doing all of that, @FLClover xx
    Good to hear @arpie 😊🥰. Me too ♥️😘
  • June1952June1952 Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,417

• Blossom1961Blossom1961 Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,951
    This was on my fiton app.

#1 Your Body is Your Home 

“Speak to your body in a loving way. It’s the only one you’ve got. It’s your home, and it deserves respect.” — Iska Lawrence (2017 TEDx Talk) 

#2 Believe in Yourself 

“What could happen if you believed in yourself as much as you believe in, cheer on, and encourage those you love? — Jenna Kutcher 

#3 Embrace Worthiness

“You are loved. You are beautiful. You are smart. You are kind. You are important. You matter.” — Joanne Encarnacion

#4 Mind > Everything

“Change the shape of your mind, not the shape of your body.” — Chikari Collective

#5 There’s More to Life

“You are not alive just to pay bills and lose weight.”— Caroline Dooner

#6 Release Shame

“What we don’t need in the midst of struggle is shame for being human.”— Brené Brown

#7 Try Approval

“Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” — Louise Hay

#8 Treat Yourself 

“Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” —  Jen Sincero You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life

#9 Feel Beautiful

“Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like, I promise.” — Emma Watson

#10 Befriend Your Body

“And I said to my body. softly. ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath. And replied ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” ― Nayyirah Waheed

• LocksleyLocksley Macedon Ranges, VictoriaMember Posts: 790
    Yep I think i have been asked all of them too.