FLClover Member Posts: 1,535
    Options

• FLClover
    Options

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    Today on my online zumba class "you got this, you got this, you freaking got this". To all my BC buddies here, this is for you, today, right now.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,574
    Options
    Been doing all of that, @FLClover xx
  • FLClover
    Options
    Good to hear @arpie 😊🥰. Me too ♥️😘
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    This was on my fiton app.

#1 Your Body is Your Home 

“Speak to your body in a loving way. It’s the only one you’ve got. It’s your home, and it deserves respect.” — Iska Lawrence (2017 TEDx Talk) 

#2 Believe in Yourself 

“What could happen if you believed in yourself as much as you believe in, cheer on, and encourage those you love? — Jenna Kutcher 

#3 Embrace Worthiness

“You are loved. You are beautiful. You are smart. You are kind. You are important. You matter.” — Joanne Encarnacion

#4 Mind > Everything

“Change the shape of your mind, not the shape of your body.” — Chikari Collective

#5 There’s More to Life

“You are not alive just to pay bills and lose weight.”— Caroline Dooner

#6 Release Shame

“What we don’t need in the midst of struggle is shame for being human.”— Brené Brown

#7 Try Approval

“Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” — Louise Hay

#8 Treat Yourself 

“Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” —  Jen Sincero You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life

#9 Feel Beautiful

“Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like, I promise.” — Emma Watson

#10 Befriend Your Body

“And I said to my body. softly. ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath. And replied ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” ― Nayyirah Waheed

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Options
    Yep I think i have been asked all of them too.