All the Melbourne ladies & visitors .........'Party time " ??

Options

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,379
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel @Sister Oh dear, I was going to have a drink for me but if I have to have one for each of you ladies plus one for me I will need to be carried home. 😘💕
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Maybe someone else could have one for me 😂
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @Zoffiel I am trying to organise for the 2nd May but just depends on whether hubby can cover work for me. Whereabouts in Melbourne?
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @Doodoo Uh oh, I can see where this is leading. I really think we need extra ladies just for the drinking side of things. Two glasses are my limit.
  • Doin'it
    Options
    I would love to be there. You’re all going to have a fabulous catch up xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Will do!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Zoffiel I'd love to catch up on the 2nd May. I have something at 3.30pm, what time of day were you thinking?
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Ok i'll volunteer to have a drink for someone !! Lol!
    Sorry @Zoffiel i won't be around on 2nd May ,we'll be in Madrid !Ole !!
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @tigerbeth @kmakm Thank you ladies. I was getting concerned about how I would get home if I had a drink for everyone not coming.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I've got a 'thing' that starts at 1.00pm. I'm hoping to get to Melbourne be 10. Still not sure where they are putting me up.

On a different topic (though still connected to my having to brave the Big Smoke) I'm, watching QI at the moment and it appears somebody has invented a dress that inflates when anyone gets too close to you. Like a giant puffer fish. I find that idea immensely appealing. I want one. 
  • Doin'it
    Options
    You’re let off the hook  @Blossom1961😂. Thanks @kmakm & @tigerbeth. Oh @Zoffiel I do get a regular chuckle when I read your posts
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I saw that dress (and the vests) and thought it was highly marketable to some of us - just needed some better styling.  
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    oh my gosh see you all later today,  It just took me ages to work out how to use this site again, kept telling me I wasn't logged in....  anyway @Blossom1961 I shall see you at Lara at 10.15am.  Sorry its taken me so long to reply I was away and then reset my password yesterday then still couldn't comment this morning.

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    See you later today @DearB
    Anyone else feel like coming today ,please feel free to join us 
    12.00 @The Wharf Hotel 

Cheers ladies :)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    We want photos!! With a caption of names so I can put faces to names. Have fun ladies xoxo