Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Happy birthday
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,631
    Options
    Many Happies, @primek .... hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Many many many happy returns of the day dear @primek. You're unfailing support, honesty and good humour has been incredible for me and no doubt many others who find themselves here. You're awesome! And I hope your birthday was too. Kate xox

:)<3:*

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Have a great year, Kath. Mxxx
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    Hope you had a happy birthday yesterday and the years ahead bring you lots of happiness. 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Happy birthday for yesterday @primek hoping you had a wonderful day!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Thankyou everyone for your lovely wishes. I visited my breast surgeon on my birthday...haha. Thanked him for enabling me to be here to celebrate it 3 years on.. We are about to have the holiday we had planned for my 52nd birthday that was postponed due to bc. 2.5 years later I'm healthy enough to tackle it on my husbands motorbike. (Secretly I'm not sure his back is up to it but he is determined we are doing it ) So Monday we are off.  :#
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hey @primek. Happy birthday kath. Hope you had an awesome day and got spoilt rotten. Big hug Margie xx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Sounds great!  You'll just have to perfect your massage technique if his back gets sore.

I wish I'd know you were in Adelaide but I guess you had birthday spoiling to get on!