Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Will do @SoldierCrab.
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Thinking about this thread recently and thought "Wow, I don't even dream about sex these days"
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @arpie Can't summon up the interest!
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 946
    Options
    @arpie , perhaps the classic Bachman-Turner Overdrive song "Taking Care of Business" applies?
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,602
    Options
    Shame @sister ... Been there, done that when I went thru natural menopause over a 10 year period from age 45, finishing 10 years ago,65 now ....

Sometimes some racy reading helps swing the mood too - to prove not everything has dried up even if manual is still the only answer!

It's good to know that we can over-ride the 'off' switch sometimes ... and reboot the system  ;)  
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @Sister oh yes that’s what I’m thinking...who was Nellie!! I was horny as hell before...what the hell happened..I try and force thoughts but that lasts for 10 seconds lol
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @onemargie oh you made me laugh out loud xx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Exactly @onemargie.  A friend used to have a cat that would see a bird and get into the "ready to pounce" position, twitching away - then would just lose interest and go to sleep instead.  Sound familiar?
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    "V dub bonnets"!! OMG you crack me up @onemargie!!!

:D 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @Sister that sounds just like mine. That is piss my pants funny
  • Silba
    Silba Member Posts: 115
    Options
    Ladies, 
    i haven't started hormone therapy yet , but have finished chemo and can at least feel "cancer normal " that nothing is happening down there nor interest , husband is being fantastic , keeps hoping for the light to go on , I guess after reading all the posts I will have to tell him that he can stop hoping and take up a hobby since after surgery HT is my next step.
      I will thank you for making me smile and part of the crappy cancer  " journey "  family.